Re: Worst movie you've ever seen?

Legion
Astonishingly bad.

http://i.imgur.com/jaA3e.png
"No, please, I love you..." jstudios on Skype... <He was talking to me<              News!

G-Force
Just an amazingly horrible film.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I hated that movie. mini/madhead

Animal movies are never tolerable....

YouTube
Max, She/They

DerTarchin wrote:

Avatar is a debate. Someone either loves it, or hates it, there is no middle. I love it. Except, to actually get sucked into the movie, you need to let at least half a year go by before seeing it again, otherwise you might get bored in some scenes.

Yes, I'm one of the ones who didn't like the movie. But well, it wasn't horrible, it's not that I was smashing my head on the TV. Something that did happen with Star wars: The Clone Wars, now that I remember.
And also, I agree with the post above this: I hate those.

Except Babe. And (for little kids) Pooh Bear. No matter how silly the name is, they are great stories (the old ones, the newer films aren't good).

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

I was about to bring up Babe as a counter example.  Both that movie and the sequel Babe: Pig in the City are pretty amazing films, imo.

The problem with Star Wars: The Clone Wars is that it was really just 4 episodes of the show hastily put together to make a movie-like entity for marketing purposes.  I didn't really like the movie but watched some episodes of the show out of curiosity and was pleasantly surprised.  The show has been significantly better, particularly by the second season.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

I agree.

NO CRIME BROK OUT

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

mcoov wrote:

Any direct-to-DVD Disney movie that sequels one of their masterpieces.
Examples:
* Beauty and the Beast 2.

You've got to admit, though. Tim Curry IS pretty awesome as an evil organ.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Doctor Who: The Movie

Damn you. DAMN YOU, STUPID AMERICAN BROADCASTERS.

Doctor Who is BRITISH, and if AMERICANS try to make it, at least let it be one that has more talent than an under-cooked potato!
I don't have anything against Americans, but Doctor Who is kind of part of British history.

Last edited by Brickyman (December 30, 2010 (03:24pm))

Now that i think real hard probably just about every Hugh Grant movie my mother has forced me to see mini/confused

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

A Dog Lover's Symphony

Odd, odd, and odder. I regret wasting every single moment on that. Worst movie EVER.

Troll 2
Yeah, it's on Hulu. No explanation.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

Littlebrick wrote:
mcoov wrote:

Any direct-to-DVD Disney movie that sequels one of their masterpieces.
Examples:
* Beauty and the Beast 2.

You've got to admit, though. Tim Curry IS pretty awesome as an evil organ.

Tim Curry could play a crap demon and be awesome, forreal. mini/sunnies

kcirbfilms wrote:

Clash of the Titans (the new one)
Horrible remake, and someone please explain to me why an ancient greek sailor would have a buzz cut? And yea, I'm sure that they would totally ride giant scorpions....

Dunno if that's the worst movie I've ever seen, but it was definitely a low point in the theatres this year for me ...

mcoov wrote:

Dr. No
I probably need to re-watch it, but the last time I saw it I had no idea what the heck was going on.

Man, they've made some terrible Bond films, haven't there? Die Another Day and A View to a Kill especially made me want to kill myself.

Last edited by Shale (January 1, 2011 (01:13am))

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheez Doodles, and masterfully debating do not constitute 'plans' in my book - Walter 'Heisenberg' White

Shale wrote:
mcoov wrote:

Dr. No
I probably need to re-watch it, but the last time I saw it I had no idea what the heck was going on.

Man, they've made some terrible Bond films, haven't there? Die Another Day and A View to a Kill especially made me want to kill myself.

Kill yourself? Calm down man, you only live twice.
mini/cat

Augh lol.

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheez Doodles, and masterfully debating do not constitute 'plans' in my book - Walter 'Heisenberg' White

Geez, live to die another day, Shale.

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

That line was worthy of 'Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus'.

And the worst thing about that movie is that its the best film 'The Asylum' has ever made.

*Holds gun to head*

YouTube
Max, She/They

Shale wrote:
mcoov wrote:

Dr. No

Quantum of Solace was 10 times worse than A View to A Kill.