Topic: Worst movie you've ever seen?

We don't discuss enough bad movies in this forum, which I find odd beacause one can usually get a pretty interesting/funny conversation going on the subject.
Well I like the idea.
So...

Alien vs Hunter
A shoddy, straight-to-DVD ripoff of Alien vs Predator made to cash in on the release of the AvP: Requiem DVD. It almost goes without saying that it was done by The Asylum. My friend accidentally bought it, so we watched it, and it was just so bad. The dialogue was obviously made up on the spot by actors who couldn't make up dialogue very well. The plot didn't make sense and the 'twist' at the end made even less sense. I mean that's gotta be the second worst movie ending I have ever seen (Skyline's is still at #1). Awful movie, but there were moments that were "so-bad-it's-good", but overall it was just stupid.

Contenders:
Zombie Holocaust, Skyline

Re: Worst movie you've ever seen?

Manos: Hands of Fate.

Friday the 13th (Original)

Kinzcove wrote:

Friday the 13th (Original)

Actually, I quite liked it.

But my worst movie ever is either Batman & Robin (which nearly ruined Batman for me) or Howard the Duck.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Batman and Robin

Last edited by Pillow (November 22, 2011 (01:36pm))

A shorter movie called "Me Gusta"  It drove me crazy!  mini/dizzy

http://i.imgur.com/CSwoca1.png

Twilight. mini/yes  worst movie ever.

Twilight
Vampires don't suck blood in these films. They mod edit: no thanks

Batman and Robin
Schumacher's intention appears to have been to make something so awful, so corny, so campy, so preposterously bad that audiences would simply laugh at it. Sorry. Bad is bad.

Quantum of Solace
I do not consider this as a real James Bond film, just an action film.

HomerBall wrote:

Batman and Robin
Schumacher's intention appears to have been to make something so awful, so corny, so campy, so preposterously bad that audiences would simply laugh at it. Sorry. Bad is bad.

It's that bad that they don't even laugh, I think.

Last edited by Pillow (November 22, 2011 (01:37pm))

The dark crystal
It was the worst movie of all time.

http://i.imgur.com/lZUQ9.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/9CQIM.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/YZLtR.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ICcjc.png

I don't think I can say I saw very bad movies. The ones that were technically bad made me laugh, so I don't consider them as "awful". THere are one or two movies that I hated while watching, though, but they are not bad movies. I mean, they're well done movies.

Yeah, movies like Plan 9 and Robot Monster rock, even though they're incredibly badly done. They're so bad they're good. A lot of the films I really dislike are done by professionals.

Last edited by Danimation (December 29, 2010 (11:57am))

HomerBall wrote:

They mod edit: no thanks

Lame.

Battlefield Earth
It's pretty bad.

Hannah Montana: The Movie
See here.

Oh, and I don't believe I mentioned that fight over shoes with Tyra Banks in my review of the film. Just terrible.

Super Mario Bros.
Hit that So-Bad-It's-Good note several times, but I'd have to be really bored/high to watch it again in one sitting.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

The most visually chaotic movie I've ever seen. The special effects are so overly intricate that you have no idea what you're supposed to be looking at. The film is constantly in a state of frantic motion; even the slower dialogue scenes are filmed in a disorienting manner. It might even be more prudent to simply count the things the movie does right.

The Last Airbender

There are so many things wrong with this film I don't even know where to begin. If you're a fan of the Nick series, you'll hate this movie. If you never watched the show, you'll still hate this movie. Terrible writing, even worse acting, unimpressive special effects and production design, this is surely one of the least-effective adaptations of anything, ever.

Twilight

Terrible as a vampire film, even worse as a romance film. I genuinely don't understand the appeal.

Terminator: Salvation

This is not a Terminator film. I don't know what this was supposed to be, but it's certainly not a Terminator film.

The Room

Tommy Wiseasu's masterpiece, the ultimate guilty pleasure. It's so bad, it's taken a spot as one of my favorite movies of all time.

AstroBoy
Terrible script, horrible ending, not good at all.

The Last Airbender
Takes twenty earth benders 5 minutes to do a dance that results in a puny little rock to go flying into a firebender in the most action filled scene. Sorry, just doesn't do it for me. All other aspects were covered by MindGame, above.

I'll come back if I remember anymore. I'm liking this thread already!

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

The Wolfman

Meh, I've seen better... WAY better
On bottom ten list    mini/dizzy

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

DerTarchin wrote:

Takes twenty earth benders 5 minutes to do a dance that results in a puny little rock to go flying into a firebender in the most action filled scene.

You mean like this?

For the record, I kinda liked Astro Boy.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

The very one. I may have been exaggerating a bit. And as for Astro Boy, it was only my opinion. The idea was great, and its just the movie itself was badly made.

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

AstroBoy
Nicolas Cage did a horrible job voicing, and the script was quite predictable and seemed like it was written in a day.

The effects were really just a mask to blind people from the bad and predictable story. The element being mined for in the story is called "unobtainium". I rolled my eyes there, and didn't care for the rest of the film.

Roblego wrote:

The Wolfman

mini/no

The People Under The Stairs

Wes Craven makes a piece of s**t

Pirates Of The Caribbean 3

Horrible blockbuster

Van Helsing

Just painfully minblowingly stupid.

This director can do way better, maybe it ain't one of the worst movies of all time, but this movie gets ridiculous praise, "The Dark Knight" ridiculous praise.

ALIEN: Resurrection

Art house directors and the ALIEN franchise just doesn't fit.

Fame (2009), Nightmare On Elm Street (2010), Clash Of The Titans (2010), The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008)

Pointless STUPID remakes.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]