Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hey!

I am Infurno, 17 years old and living in Belgium. I'm not that active anymore, like I used to be, but I lurk around from time to time.

Greetings,

-Thomas

Hey Infurno, good to see you!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/COTB/FunkyJunk/RUMBLE/mg.jpg

Hey, I'm Jim.

I'm 15 years old and I live in the North of England. I started brickfilming when I came across a few brickfilms on brickfilms.com, so for my 14th birthday, I asked for a webcam and some animation software, over time I started to enjoy the hobbie, a lot. I also do a bit of skateboarding and I also hang out with my mates, sometimes I decide to go down to town during the weekend or even after school. At the current moment, me and a friend are working on a script for what will hopefully become a feature length brickfilm, I'll start a casting call once the script and when one or two other parts are done. I'll admit that I'm a bit forgetful sometimes, but that's only on Mondays and not to mention that I'm a fussy eater. mini/tongue

-storgero

Last edited by storgero (May 1, 2020 (07:26am))

YouTube | PlayStation Network: storgero | Xbox LIVE: storgero | Steam: storgero

Hi, My real name is Conor. I'm 13 and I live in Dublin. I like brickfilming, art, reading and sports, mostly badminton, sailing and Gaelic Football (I only watch it, I don't play it. I go to most of the All Ireland matches that Dublin are playing in). I'm 5' 7". I live near Doyle Productions, SmallTime, Kevin Donovan and JustAMinifig.

It's been a while since I properly introduced myself so;

Hi,

I got into brickfilming when I was 11 years old, when I got Stop-Motion pro 4 from my dad. I registered on Brickfilms.com in october 2005. I started making live-action movies in 2008.

I like listening to Rock, Electronic and Soundtracks. I have played on a keyboard a couple of times, but I eventually gave up and stopped. I'm considering to 'steal' my sister's guitar for a while to play on that.

Last edited by Bastetta (July 3, 2020 (10:35am))

Okay, for the benefit of those who don't know me, I'm Nich; a score in age and coming from ye olde American colonies.

In the Brickfilming world, I animate, edit sounds, and voice act. If your having trouble finding a particular sound, drop me a line and I will either rip it, foley it, or use my international spy network to track that sucker down! Need a voice? I can do that as well. As for animation, well... I have enough of my own projects! Jog on! mini/XD

Outside of the Brickfilming world, I'm attending my third year of college and obtaining an art degree. I watch movies, play games, read books, hike, run, and draw in my spare time (which is nonexistent - -; ). I'm also an uber otaku and hope to live in Japan someday.

Oh yeah....Irish Punk Rock forever!!! OI!

Cheers!
-Nich

"See...this is why we can't have nice things."
21:05 Nich: Am I a purdy lady? : D
21:05 Smeagol: yes?

I am Dr. Blank.  I couldn't log into my account here and I wasn't on the member manifest so I thought I'd start new.  (seeing as I don't like Dr. Blank anymore)

Bill Honda is an inside joke between me and some of my friends outside the internet.

My real name is William Maloney.  I've been a member of brickfilms / bricksinmotion for three or so years, I love the hobby.  I haven't had much time to animate lately but I'm getting a new camera tomorrow (samsung mini dv in case you were wondering) and I plan to participate in THAC 6.  My youtube channel is ObviouslySublime, you might have run across some of my videos.  Anyhow, I don't normally visit this site that often because of my school work, but I really do love the hobby and want to reconnect myself with the site and the people.

-Bill

I am Dr. Blank.  Just so you know... You know, if I start a conversation with you it wont be awkward if you didn't know it was me.... hee hee hee awkward... awkward turtle babies...hee hee hee........

(*re reading my sig: wow I ramble on)

hi

i'm Timfee, born in 1988, and .. this is my first post on the new awesome bricksinmotion forum.

I used to make brickfilms with my brother Simon, but decided to stop, for several reasons. I still come here, for several reasons.

well, that's all.

oh no, i forgot : i'm French.

http://imgs.imagup.com/member5/1242510318_banniere_clicclac.png

Hello, I am The Duke. But I'm not really a duke, that's just my username.

Apart from not being a real duke, I like to write music.

My brother (High Tower) does most of the animating around here. I like cinematography so I usually point the camera while he does all the hard work.

I turn 22 in April.

And I also write music.

One time I had a website, but now I don't. But there are still some music files there if you want to check them out. At least I think they're still there.

I have a goatee.

I like to read. Sometimes I try to write as well, but I'm not very good at it.

I like to draw, even though I'm a terrible artist.

I like Batman: The Animated Series.

I think Film Noir is cool.

My favorite cartoon is An American Tale.

I think shooting with an Arriflex 16S camera is jolly good fun.

Oh, and I like to write music.

The End.

Hey everybody.My name is Christian and im 13.My birth day is on 8th of February.Mostly im busy with school and hockey and of course brickfilming.I guess the things what i can say about me..Im funny some times. mini/lol  I like to hang out with my friends or play hockey..Because i play real hockey on ice in a team.. And my youtube nick name is kriksis104.I have the same nickname at BIM and brickfilms.com as you can see.I live in Latvia.It's a small country in europe..Well i guess this is all about me... mini/smile

-Christian

Okay, how did I miss this?

Hey, all, it's me, LegosJedi, aka, Jason! Yay! Let's see... I'm a big computer geek. I love making websites, and am working on several applications for Mac. Oh, yeah, Mac. I'm a BIG Apple FanBoi, you know? I haven't made a brickfilm in a while, mostly because my webcam doesn't want to play nice with my Mac. I also am into music, and even compose some of my own stuff, but I don't think I'm quite at that "The Duke" level, you know? (For those who want to listen, my most recent piece is in my sig)

Uh, I think that's all the info I have. If I come up with anything else, I'm sure I'll edit this post to add it.

Hi im LEGO i am twelve years old, and i like to....

read
write
play video games
hang out with my freinds
and of course BRICKFILMING, but im still a begginner and im not very good at it mini/sad but i hope to get better soon!

User formerly known as "LEGO"

Why did you have to choose that name. mini/sad

_2014

Hum....I thought I did this already? Oh well.. mini/confused
Name: Ezra Graham
Sex: Male
Religion:As you may guess from my name, I am a Christian.
Other: I used to be home schooled, but I graduated. I like Westerns A LOT. I do not have a girl's name! I don't know where people get that idea from!

Last edited by Gospelnut (January 9, 2009 (11:38am))

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

randomparrot wrote:

Why did you have to choose that name. mini/sad

i dont know, for some reason it just kind of came to me

Amazing creativity.

hi i'm dr007 i like watching lego movies i don't make my own but i would like to some day as soon as i get around to learning how lol mini/lol:P

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

SmallTimeProductions wrote:

Amazing creativity.

i know mini/smile

LEGO wrote:
SmallTimeProductions wrote:

Amazing creativity.

i know mini/smile

You do realize he was being sarcastic, don't you?

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

I'm History500

My main interest is in computer stuff, such as hosting your own web-server on a linux box...... Or doing a localhost on my iBook g4.

My interests are: Brickfilming, Besides that I'm a major computer geek, and It's fun, until your Myqsl server crashes...

I like coaching basket ball, but other than that I'm not really into sports unless it's going to a highschool basketball game. I live somewhere in Idaho, but I'm not telling where.

-History500

http://dragcave.net/image/tO1M.gif