Re: Introduce Yourselves

Yay another british guy, I live near hull also. Welcome mini/bigsmile

Hi im Tomster, i am 11 years old, i got my first lego set for my 5th birthday. live in Northern Ireland, ballymena.
I havent been playing with my lego in a long time because it is in the attic mini/sad unfortunatley. Some of my friends are into brickfilming.
I was thinking of a name for this and then i thought of Tomster and at that moment my friend posted a comment saying Tomster!
My Youtube name is Jefferynero360 but i havent got any videos out yet but i will have in a while
My Skype name is tommy-663
mini/smile
I am friends with splash studios

Last edited by Tomster (March 9, 2009 (01:48pm))

Hey Tommy. By the way everybody, me and Tommy are friends in real life. I'm going to help him start out brickfilming. And proper grammar mini/tongue.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

His grammar is better than most people when they first join.

I guess. But you haven't seen him on his YouTube account though.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Apart from the lack of periods (haha I just said periods), the grammar on that YT page seems fine.

By the way guys, don't make this into a "my gramer is bettr den ur grammur" contest. mini/mrgreen

I am Sam Christian (really Samuel, but I like Sam better.)
I'm 13 and will be 14 in September.  I have moderately long hair and kinda short.  I recently decided to be a vegetarian (people call me a hippie).  I got accepted to Staten Island Tech, a prestigious high school, a couple of months back.  I like indie or otherwise films.  I skateboard and like to ride my bike (a Schwinn Stingray).  I am pretty cool at school, but hate it.

dude, want some shrooms?

Yay for indie films. mini/smile

Welcome to bricksinmotion Tomster!

I'll post about me later.

I don't believe I have properly introduced myself yet. I guess I'll do so for the new guys.

Hello, my name is Spudster, but my real name is Mitch. I live in a small town in Northern Idaho, I am 15 years of age, a home schooled Conservative Christian, and a member of the Boy Scouts of America. My pastimes include the following: Skiing, boating, camping, making Brickfilms of course, and playing some X-Box when I have the time.

I hope I can get to know you new members in the future, welcome to BiM! mini/bigsmile

EDIT: Actually it appears that I introduced myself on the first page. Ah, well.

Last edited by Spudster (March 9, 2009 (03:10pm))

I've changed a wee bit, so Imma reintroduce myself.
Hi! I'm Fib12345. I live in the US of A. I don't really do ninja stuff anymore. I know a lot about technology, 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01100001 01100010 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100101 00101110. I'm 13 years old, and I turn 14 in October. I post very often, and now that I have a BlackBerry, I will post even more. I'm 95% grammatically correct, and I don't go around saying "i make movies with my legos with widows movie makar and there awesom why dont you tube make me parnter im just as good as foristfire101 and mindgame!"

<p>I know HTML</p>
function I'mLearningLua(forROBLOX)
I love messing around with FireBug
I'm a voice in my favorite game
AND I LIEK MUDKIPZ

I've been brickfilming for a year or two, and it sure is a challenging hobby, but I like it. I've made a number of investments into Brickfilming, mainly the purchase of Sony Vegas Platinum 9, and the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 (as well as countless LEGO sets).

My favorite brickfilms are (in no order, and not a complete list)
- The day brickfilms.com crashed
- Infinity Squared
- Unrenewable
- Mass Media in a Changing World
- 30 Years: The story of the Minifigure
Some of these I can find myself watching over and over again.

Well, thats me. [/nutshell]

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Hello, my name is Paul. I live in the same town as Spudster, and I like spending time outdoors, so consiquently, between that and school, I don't make that many movies. I have "made" one Lego video, and have posted several others. I am more into stick figure animation than LEGO animations, but seeing as i couldn't find a stick figure animation site, i came here. I am still working on how to upload stick figure animations, so I haven't uploaded any yet. i do make some other videos that aren't animations. That is about all!
My newest video is a little creepy, but if you don't mind that, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EWQUjvvbDQ

Welcome to Bricksinmotion Paul ! mini/smile

I hope you'll do some great lego animations in the future! And your video was REALLY creepy mini/XD Talking to the Teletubie was pretty hilarius though mini/mrgreen

Enjoy your stay!

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

hi my name is randy and im 11 years old.i like to play with LEGO's all the time.legoruler and aaron are my friends.my youtube name is bobajiggler. i got the name from an interview frtom my cousin they asked what my name is and told me to make it up so i said bobajiggler for some reason that i dont know.

@smeagol: aaron told me to say this and tell you that if your wondering why my register ip and this posts ip is aarons ip is because i registered using his computer and im posting using his computer becase im at his house right now.

im awesome

mini/mrgreen:cool::rolleyes::mad::o:o:o:o:o:o:o:):):):):):):):):):):):|:javascript:insert_text(':mrgreen:',%20'');(:D;):/:P:rolleyes::cool:XD:jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::jaw::o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

im awesome

OKAY WELCOME BUT NO.

1. Double posting is frowned upon.
2. SPAMMING with loads of smileys (whether you failed or not) is against the rules.
3. Yeah.

Yay! I'm not the new guy anymore!

1. There has been 5 accs after me
2. It doesn't say New Member anymore on my profile go look now! mini/bigsmile

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.

Actually, you still are very new.

mini/blankexpression

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.

ninja chewit wrote:

Yay! I'm not the new guy anymore!

In about 6 months you won't be a new guy.