Re: The BiM Film Directory is now open!

For some reason my Lego Vs Mega Blok ads' length is 00:00, when I remember entering the correct duration.

I'm sorry, I'll have to look into that, I have fixed it manually, but the changes won't show in the directory browser for a few hours.

SlothPaladin has dressed up the site credits page, should look better now.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

why I can't submit my video on the film directory page?...I mean, I submitted it but it doesn't appear on the page...

You have to wait for it to be reviewed!

oh... thank you...

Awesome! Good work people!

Also not all films are viewable by default unless you select 'All films' from the view options

Yay, it is finally here mini/smile

If your film already had a thread in the 'releases' forum before the directory opened, please don't generate a new thread.  Instead, select "no" at the end of the entry form and use the tool in the 'manage films' panel to link the new film entry to your old thread.  Thanks.

Nope, my guess would be that Sloth was debugging something when you went to submit the film.

@Brickme
That should not show up again, your test was submitted error free through

BertL wrote:

6. Limited editing abilities
Ok so I wanted to edit the film page for Harbinger because I made a couple of mistakes on it. First problem was "Lord\_of\_the\_LEGO" which has lots of backslashes (probably a PHP problem or something).

This should now be fixed, just go back and edit it and it should work

Awesome. Glad it's open.

Oh the things that happen when your grounded for the day...

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Spudster wrote:

For some reason my Lego Vs Mega Blok ads' length is 00:00, when I remember entering the correct duration.

Fixed a bug where films with a length of less then 1 minute where not saving the length

I keep on getting an "&a]mp;" whenever I try to add a "&". Plus, I don't know if this is a bug, or if I'm just not looking hard enough, but I cannot add any extra video links for my film.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

This is great! mini/smile It's been far too long since our community had a functional directory. I started submitting some films and then I ran into a small issue which probably won't happen to anyone else. So I uploaded The Franky Job and CYOS:TFFPH and since I recently posted a thread about both of them I figured I'd hit No at the end and link them both to that after the fact. And then I found out you could only attach one film to each forum post - which I admit makes sense. But now I have a film without a forum post or a way to make a new one. Like I said, i don't think it's a problem anyone will run into, but what should I do?

The only thing that bugs me is the Cast and Crew box on the film page. Names over 15 characters get truncated and the only way to read the full thing is to hold your mouse over it? There's got to be a better solution.

Littlebrick wrote:

I keep on getting an "&a]mp;" whenever I try to add a "&". Plus, I don't know if this is a bug, or if I'm just not looking hard enough, but I cannot add any extra video links for my film.

I made a forum filter which replaces &a]mp; with & which is sort of a band-aid fix for this problem.

fallentomato wrote:

But now I have a film without a forum post or a way to make a new one. Like I said, i don't think it's a problem anyone will run into, but what should I do?

Make the thread in another forum, PM the link to me, I'll move it, then you can re-link.

This rocks!