Re: Introduce Yourselves

Welcome Eyeronicks! Glad to hear you are getting back into brickfilming!

Welcome to the forum.I'm a newbie too.I hope for friendly communication.

Hi everyone, I'm Max. I'm the founder and only regular employee of the imaginary production company Maxed Out Productions. I've been making brickfilms since 2014 and I've been a member of the Brick a Brack forum for about a year, but for whatever reason, I didn't get around to making an account here until a few days ago. I've always loved how friendly the Brickfilming community is, so I look forward to being a member here.

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, Maxed Out Productions!  I hope you have a great time!  mini/smile

Hi people! I'm Neb and I've been a hudge brickfilm fan for about 10 years,but I have never tried to make my own brickfilms until now.

See you guys!  mini/smile

Neb wrote:

Hi people! I'm Neb and I've been a hudge brickfilm fan for about 10 years,but I have never tried to make my own brickfilms until now.

See you guys!  mini/smile

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, Neb! I hope to see some of your brickfilms soon!

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Hi, I'm new on Bricks In motion. (And YouTube) I was basically an animator on another channel making Ninjago related content and uploading far too much. So I moved to a new, smaller channel and now I make better content that is different than my old stuff, When I was a noob. mini/lol

Waffle Animations wrote:

Hi, I'm new on Bricks In motion. (And YouTube) I was basically an animator on another channel making Ninjago related content and uploading far too much. So I moved to a new, smaller channel and now I make better content that is different than my old stuff, When I was a noob. mini/lol

Welcome to the community, Waffle Animations!

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Howdy everyone, my name's Pius, I'm a Christian TFOL, I've been making brickfilms since I was 7 years old, but only recently did I start posting them online. I'm really good friends with brickfilmers BlockHead Productions and BrickAnimator724, and collaborate with them sometimes. I've been going on BiM since 2016, but it's great to be part of the community now!

Sincerely,

Puskov

"Whatever that thing AquaMorph said about french kissing that's always in people's signature"
Married? Solder you balls now.

Hello, good to meet everyone! I'm new to this community, I arrived roughly around 6 months ago. I particularly enjoy the editing process of brickfilms and love creating "miniature movies". I don't use the forum alot, but I am active on the discord server. mini/bigsmile

Hey, this is my signature. My youtube channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/bosskinglegoproductions

Hello. My name is Seán, and I run a channel called The Meh Enthusiast.

Wasn't sure how to use these forums for the past while until I figured it out just now lol.

I make brickfilms myself, and run a podcast about brickfilming called The Nothin' But Bricks Podcast!

Here's a link to my YouTube channel: https://youtube.com/c/SeanHenneberry

Welcome to the site!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

I've seen your vids! Great to have you on the forum!

Hi everyone, I'm Colton I run a little project called GlickFilms where I make stop motions based around gun fighting and stuff, focusing a lot on sound design and practical effects. I got into brickfilming when I was young, but have just recently got back into it, I also do some live-action stuff when I can.

Welcome, Colton! Enjoy your time here and have fun.

Jared

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, Colton!

Hi, my favourite actor is Johnny Depp and which yours?

My name is Callum, and I just started making brickfilms/stop motion stuff. mini/smile

Guess who didn't log in for a year which also coincided with their 'dark age of lego?'
Me.

[self promotion]btw my channel is https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWVmpu … yZkVWE1X4Q

Guess who didn't log in for a year which also coincided with their 'dark age of lego?'
Me.

Hey Callum! Glad to have you!