Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hello, there. I'm manofmoss. I just got back into brickfilming. I advise you to check out my stuff!

Great to see that there is still a community around brickfilming.

Began animating in 2013. Stopped in 2016. Just got back in the game, oh how it has changed.
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3kI30 … 42868diQw?

Admin note: This account was banned as it was seemingly hacked.

Glad to have you back in the community!

i am a 2x4

"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b
"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Hey everyone, my name's Hugo.

I'm a 21 years old French guy, been making brickfilms for almost 10 years now, even though I haven't been that productive in that time. mini/lol
I love cinema, drawing, writing and videogames, so I'm basically a huge nerd.
I've recently started animating again, after realizing how good it was for my mental health, so yeah I guess I'll see you all around. mini/smile

Hello, I'm stopmotionlotion. I used to animate as a kid but got caught up with life. Recently I went through a rough period and realized the importance of fun hobbies for general happiness. I've decided to take stop motion more seriously from the perspective of both a filmmaker and a writer. I'm 19 years old and I still love animation! I have a youtube channel with my first recent project. It's pretty rough but I will quickly get better as I get back into the swing of things. Feel free to check it out at https://youtu.be/51w2EPL_VCU or alternatively, you may check the Releases page for the BIM version.

I'd just like to thank the BIM community. You guys have continued to exist since MY preteen years and have no doubt played an important part in keeping this art form alive on the internet. I can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us.

Peace.
- sml

Hugo Maillard wrote:

Hey everyone, my name's Hugo.

I'm a 21 years old French guy, been making brickfilms for almost 10 years now, even though I haven't been that productive in that time. mini/lol
I love cinema, drawing, writing and videogames, so I'm basically a huge nerd.
I've recently started animating again, after realizing how good it was for my mental health, so yeah I guess I'll see you all around. mini/smile

Bro, I FEEL YOU on the mental health thing. University takes it's toll and eventually you realize that having fun for yourself is absolutely necessary for this one life of ours to be a good one. I hope to see your projects as you progress in this new chapter in your life.

realstopmotionlotion wrote:

(...) having fun for yourself is absolutely necessary for this one life of ours to be a good one. I hope to see your projects as you progress in this new chapter in your life.

Truer words were never spoken. I'll be checking out your stuff too, thanks for the kind words !

Welcome both of you!

hello new members im Owen Garcia aka 2x4 studios! i hope you stay!

"There is no shame in not knowing; the shame lies in not finding out." Russian Proverb

Ash wrote:

This is the place to introduce yourself, or just delurk, whether you are new, or have been around for a while!

Hi, I'm Tom.
My age is equal to the days passed from my first birthday.
I'm sarcastic.
I like LEGO (= oh, really?)
I want to become a movie director.
I love Star Wars.
Have a nice day and remember to smile mini/wink

Well, I'm 17 years old and I started doing Stop Motion yesterday and that's curious because I've been going to have enough and hope to improve more yet, but yes I'm a big nerd;)

Im from Brazil:)

Well....  I am an Aussie brickfilmer and, like the rest of you make brickfilms.  I have been making stopmotions since 2015 and really enjoy making them and improving as I go (except for voice acting. That never improves).

Yeah. I have no idea on how to end this so uh... check out my youtube channel I guess.

Welcome to BiM, UncleLeo Studios!  I hope you have a great time on the forums.

I am Owen Garcia.
I love brickfilming, and graphic design. I also play the piano.
I am a certain amount of years old from my birth date.
Remember to stay positive in these weird times!

Hey! mini/bigsmile This is Henny4315. mini/tongue I'm new here (just found this site). I'm a huge LEGO fan, and I love watching brick films. I used to always make them, and I'm starting to get back into them! mini/bigsmile

Henny4315 wrote:

Hey! mini/bigsmile This is Henny4315. mini/tongue I'm new here (just found this site). I'm a huge LEGO fan, and I love watching brick films. I used to always make them, and I'm starting to get back into them! mini/bigsmile

welcome Henny!!! mini/bigsmile

2x4 studios wrote:
Henny4315 wrote:

welcome Henny!!! mini/bigsmile

Thanks! mini/bigsmile

I am a lego brickfilmer and am joining this as i reach 200 subs,  my channel is called JadeDragonFilms and I like to make action films, comedy films, and i find it really hard to make a legitimate video without coming up with a backstory for every character I make lol. I am a big collector of Lego Star Wars sets for my channel, as well as Marvel Sets. If  you are reading this, let me know by commenting on my latest vid! Also, I am a very aspiring voice actor and would love to play any guy characters to help improve my skills.

Last edited by JadeDragonFilms (June 18, 2020 (10:58am))

I want to voice act! My best are Lando Calrissian, Boba Fett, Obi Wan Kenobi, and Captain America so far! Ive also done many others...

Good afternoon! My name is Olga, I'm from Russia. I have four children from 7 to 11 years old, and we are all big fans of LEGO.:lol:
Recently I decided to try shooting LEGO Animation, and this forum is one of the best sources of information about LEGO Animation. Thank you all for your invaluable advice! (my English is not very good, I use a translator, so some words may be translated incorrectly, sorry):)

Hi my name is ace Brick (that’s not my real name) I am a huge fan of LEGO and it’s been my favorite toy for as long as I can remember. On my channel Ace Brick Animations I like to make funny and action packed LEGO films.

So uh... if your interested go check out my channel  mini/bigsmile

ok