Re: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

Sounds good.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Hey, if ya'll don't mind waiting about a month, I can do it.
I know that's way too far out, and assuming that nobody else does it, but nevertheless the offer stands.

What exactly is required? I may even have some archive footage that may work in a pinch.

Well, I think Rockydude411 has got "Making epic fight scenes", but if LASF doesn't do it, it would be nice if you could do something to go along with "Sharing with BiM", or maybe the 9th intro. OR BOTH! Thanks for volunteering!

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Gonna send mine tomorrow

I sent my file over Skype to PushOver. Don't replace me!

LASF wrote:

I sent my file over Skype to PushOver. Don't replace me!

Great! mini/smile
What parts are still left and who is still filming theirs?

Sorry, I still need to make my "11th" I just haven't got to it, and I'm sick, and my computer is just bleh. Maybe tomorrow?

brickelodeon wrote:

Well, I think Rockydude411 has got "Making epic fight scenes", but if LASF doesn't do it, it would be nice if you could do something to go along with "Sharing with BiM", or maybe the 9th intro. OR BOTH! Thanks for volunteering!

Ummm, don't I have "Making Epic Fight Scenes?" Wait, never mind, just saw the new deal. Rocky, are you planning on doing yours if I don't get mine done?

Last edited by GHB (April 24, 2014 (06:51pm))

Brick told me I had it, but didn't tell you, so yeah. I don't really know. mini/blankexpression

It's up to Pushover, I was going to have him look at both of the clips and decide which one to keep, but I think he just wanted to keep the first one he gets. Ask him.

Any updates?

I have edited a lot of what I have, I spent a lot of time trying to get all the aspect ratios the same. I am still missing soe stuff though,

*I have to do the audio for Brickstory's joy
*I have LASFs, but he didn't do an opening so I need that
*Rockydude411 didn't do an opening
*Slurping never sent me the audio for his like he said he would
*Slurping didn't do an opening
*I just realized that I didn't do an opening (silly me)

I also am trying to find the version of 12 joys I want to use. I refuse to pirate anything, so its kind of hard.
Maybe there is somebody here on BiM with a bit of musical talent...

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

I don't think I will be able to do an opening. I am on vacation for a while and I'm nowhere near my LEGO, maybe you could find someelse to do my opening.

What aspect ratio are you using, 16x9?
Also if there is a whole missing part you really need I could do it with my 9000 (so it would look different from my C920)
It could be without music and just have the voices, or someone could hum it (these suggestions are if there is no one to do music).

That sounds fine END, but I'll leave it up to Pushover. I told GHB that he could do some of the remaining clips too. Are you still planning on that GHB? I will leave the music decision up to Pushover.

I may be able to do an opening. Which ones do you need? It may take a week or so because of my revision timetable, but I'll try and get it back to you ASAP.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Awesome Jampot! I'm not getting much of a reaction from GHB, so you can do any of these that you want. Just make sure you tell me or Pushover which ones you decide on.

Also, Pritchard, are you still willing to do one? We need as much help as we can get.

Can a list no shows be complied so we can have secondary sign ups?

Yeah, get in contact with Pushover. I know nothing about any of this, I'm just the director.

brickelodeon wrote:

Also, Pritchard, are you still willing to do one? We need as much help as we can get.

YES!
Two weeks, and I can get a clip into your hands.
Sorry, it can't be sooner.

Just tell me what you need, and I'll be happy to do it.