Re: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

PushOverProductions wrote:

I have edited a lot of what I have, I spent a lot of time trying to get all the aspect ratios the same. I am still missing soe stuff though,

*I have to do the audio for Brickstory's joy
*I have LASFs, but he didn't do an opening so I need that
*Rockydude411 didn't do an opening
*Slurping never sent me the audio for his like he said he would
*Slurping didn't do an opening
*I just realized that I didn't do an opening (silly me)

I also am trying to find the version of 12 joys I want to use. I refuse to pirate anything, so its kind of hard.
Maybe there is somebody here on BiM with a bit of musical talent...

Any one of these would be awesome, just make sure to tell me pr Pushover which ones you want. Thanks for helping us out!

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

brickelodeon wrote:

Awesome Jampot! I'm not getting much of a reaction from GHB, so you can do any of these that you want. Just make sure you tell me or Pushover which ones you decide on.

Which ones are left to do?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Would it be alright if someone did my opening for me? I'm not really in a scenario where I can animate at the moment.

The 9th day? Consider it done.

"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Alright guys, I'm not sure if we are making any progress right now. At the moment, it looks like we still need:

Slurping's Opening
Slurping's Audio
RockyDude's opening

Since nobody has taken the initiative here, I am going to assign people some clips.

Prtichard ~ Can you do Slurping's opening?
GHB ~ Can you do Rocky's opening?
Brickelodeon ~ Can you do Slurping's audio?

I will also send everyone on this list a PM.

Last edited by Brickelodeon (May 10, 2014 (07:27am))

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

brickelodeon wrote:

Are you talking to yourself? mini/lol

Also everyone, just to clarify, the "openings" are different then the joys. Go to the first page of this thread to see the difference.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:
brickelodeon wrote:

Are you talking to yourself? mini/lol

Yeah, I have to ask him nicely, he's kind of a jerk to work with.

Oh, questions!
You said in the PM to do Slurping's intro, but here you say Rocky's.
Which shall I do?

And do you mind if I sing it with several different varying degrees of silliness and send you all of those to choose from?
And is the tone silly/goofy or serious or whatever the animator/singer feels like?

Oh yeah, I meant for you to do Slurping's, my bad. And whatever you want to do voice-wise is awesome, go4it!

**EDIT** Also, don't send me anything, send everything to Pushover.

Last edited by Brickelodeon (May 10, 2014 (07:29am))

Ok, since I heard about my intro being handed over, I'm quite honestly fine with it, but will the animation I sent still be used, though?

For your Joy, yes. But Pushover told me that you didn't make an Intro. If you did, please let us know and we can use that one and keep Pritchard from having to make one. Actually, GHB said that he didn't feel very motivated to make Rocky's intro, so I will probably just give that one to Pritchard. If you have't made an Intro, then Pritchard is doing it now.

All I have is the main audio part 'Epic FPS', not the intro, I could scoop one up now, if you want!

Um, actually, can you do Rockydude's Intro now. Pritch has probably already started, so I don't want to mess anything up. I'll tell GHB that he doesn't need to make it anymore anymore.

I can't actually start animating until Friday. Still stuck at school until then. http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/UberSocks/23.gif
But I do have the clip planned out and the set designed in my head if that counts.
Not that it matters which intro I do, it's still the same basic thing.
But if you want to hand mine off just to get it done quicker, that's fine.

I'll let Slurping choose. Which one do you wan't Slurps?

I'll do my part, if that is alright!

Sounds great. You have Rockydude's Pritch.

Am I still doing LASF's 9th intro?

Yes.

Uh, I haven't sent my part in yet, but I just need time to edit my footage.