Re: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

Sending the 9th intro to Push Over now, so you can cross that off the list. Jazz hands chitauri!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Okay guys, I will be taking a vacation in Norway from May 23rd to June 19th. I'm handing everything over to Pushover until I'm back. If you have any questions, ask him.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

I sent my lines to pushover!

Yeah, I'm finally home! No more school until the fall!
Anyway, I'm putting the finishing touches on the set and about to begin animation now.
Sure hope it turns out good. mini/smile

How close are we to having all the clips now?

"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Have fun in Norway brick, watch out for Vikings.

Slurping Animations wrote:

I sent my lines to pushover!

Actually....I am afraid you didn't...

Wrong email?

How close are we to having all the clips now?

Very close. I still don't have Wilco's "Using Gimp to edit" segment though, and I am not sure how many intros we are missing, I need to count who is doing what.

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

What...I sent them yesterday? Anyhows, I'll resend them tomarrow after work!

Boom, I'm done.
PM me if you don't get it and I can re-send.

I wish I got onto this project.  I've been folllowing it and it seems really awesome.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Just an update, I need to take a short break from editing this project in order to finish up a school project. If anyone needs anything or has any questions, I am still here though.

Is there a list of stuff that still needs to be done? I won't be able to animate anymore sections for this, but it'd be nice to see how close we are.

jampot wrote:

Is there a list of stuff that still needs to be done? I won't be able to animate anymore sections for this, but it'd be nice to see how close we are.

Oh gosh I still haven't done my part. I'm not sure if I'll get to animating that as I have another film I'm working on. If I end up not doing it, then I'll hand it to someone else.

Oh, yeah. Its basically just GHBs part that we need done.

Would it be ok if I get a reiteration on what I'm supposed to do? I'm a little confused right now. Thanks!

Is there any chance we can wrap this up by Brickcon in October, for SlothPaladin's DVD? Not to push, but I think it'd be worthwhile getting the 12 Joys on there in time.

GHB wrote:

Would it be ok if I get a reiteration on what I'm supposed to do?

Yeah, sure. You are supposed to do Rockydude411s opening:

"The Eleventh thing I love so much about brickfilming is...."

Better get a move-on though GHB, I need that clip to keep editing. mini/wink

jampot wrote:

Is there any chance we can wrap this up by Brickcon in October, for SlothPaladin's DVD? Not to push, but I think it'd be worthwhile getting the 12 Joys on there in time.

I intend to have the done way before then. But I still need GHBs part.

However, I think it would not make much sense on the DVD seeing as its a Christmas video mini/tongue. I would suggest the last BiM community project instead, that one really gets me in the mood to brickfilm when I watch it.

Is it really Christmas? There are no mentions of Christmas in it at all - it's the "joys of brickfilming". We just kept the 12 days' tune. I think it'll work.

GHB wrote:
jampot wrote:

Oh gosh I still haven't done my part. I'm not sure if I'll get to animating that as I have another film I'm working on. If I end up not doing it, then I'll hand it to someone else.

Your doing fight scenes right I wouldn't mind doing it. Id just need the lines to do it. But id be happy to if you don't want me to.
mini/smile

Last edited by osomstudios (June 16, 2014 (06:06pm))

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

jampot wrote:

Is it really Christmas? There are no mentions of Christmas in it at all - it's the "joys of brickfilming". We just kept the 12 days' tune. I think it'll work.

Well yeah, I mean the first thing most people think about when they here the tune is Christmas. In the same way, a parody of "Let It Go" is still a Frozen parody, no matter how much you change the tune.

But if everyone is all for it, I think it would still work to put it on the DVD. A community project would be very inspiring and would show just how many people are involved in this. The only problem is we need permission from EVERY SINGLE PERSON who worked on this (including Brickeloden, who is in Norway, or Sweden, or something).

PushOverProductions wrote:
jampot wrote:

Well yeah, I mean the first thing most people think about when they here the tune is Christmas. In the same way, a parody of "Let It Go" is still a Frozen parody, no matter how much you change the tune.

But if everyone is all for it, I think it would still work to put it on the DVD. A community project would be very inspiring and would show just how many people are involved in this. The only problem is we need permission from EVERY SINGLE PERSON who worked on this (including Brickeloden, who is in Norway, or Sweden, or something).

Well, we gave are permission for you to post it and we didn't specify were so I think it's o.k.