Re: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

All right everybody, there's a new deal. At this point in time, I am unable to get the project finished mainly because of school and life in general. I'm sure Pushover, or another one of you guys could get this film done much faster so everyone can see it. I will send all the clips that I have received thus far to whoever ends up editing the film.

That being said, I will still be animating my part for this project ASAP.

-Grant

I'LL DO IT! mini/bigsmile

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:

I'LL DO IT! mini/bigsmile

All right!

LASF, are you still doing Willow Tree's part?

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

"Making Awesome Fight Scenes" Is done, just need to mkae my "11th" video. mini/smile

The deadline is long past, I suggest we start giving out parts to other people to do.

Can't start editing without all the parts!

Which parts are still left to animate?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

These are the only ones I DO have.

*Batman spoofs
*Messing with the camera
*Uploading to YouTube
*Building massive sets
*Kevin Macleods music
*Hoarding tons of LEGO
*Moving the minifigure
*Endfilms thing

I am thinking brickelodeon should give out some parts to other people who wanted to but didn't get to animate a scene.

Last edited by PushOverProductions (April 23, 2014 (10:55am))

I'll send you mine soon, the reason I'm so late is that I only found out 2 days ago, and I've been super busy. But soon you will have mine, maybe today.

I will email you my part now.

With Rockydude's and Slurp's parts in, we are only missing 2? That's actually not bad. Does anyone want to make either of the other two?

*EDIT* Willco66 has told me that he is still making his, and that it should be done soon. So really we are only missing "Sharing with BiM". I haven't heard from is LASF. Does anyone wan't his part?

Last edited by Brickelodeon (April 23, 2014 (01:31pm))

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

brickelodeon wrote:

With Rockydude's and Slurp's parts in, we are only missing 2? That's actually not bad. Does anyone want to make either of the other two?

*EDIT* Willco66 has told me that he is still making his, and that it should be done soon. So really we are only missing "Sharing with BiM". I haven't heard from is LASF. Does anyone wan't his part?

The last page of this thread LASF said he has filmed his part, but hasn't done the audio yet. I think you should give him some time (and maybe a pm).

I actually did send him 2 or 3 PMs, but he is either dead, or shunning me. Why don't you PM him too. Does anyone have any other way of contacting LASF?

brickelodeon wrote:

I actually did send him 2 or 3 PMs, but he is either dead, or shunning me. Why don't you PM him too. Does anyone have any other way of contacting LASF?

I was talking to him on Skype. He told that its completely done and he will send it to me later.

He never did though.

Hmm, do you think the mob finally got him?

I have yet to make mine, mostly because my motivation to animate has completely drained out of me. I will try and get it done soon though.

Okay, If you can't finish yours Rockydude411 might be doing one too.

Wait, aren't I already doing it? mini/shifty

Pushover can decide who's is better.

Well GHB told me he doesn't really want to get started on his.

If Rockydude has already gotten started, and GHB kinda doesn't want to make a part anyways, then maybe we should just go with Rockys.