Re: Poll regarding BRAWL

I agree. A month long contest in October sounds ideal - especially with the Mid-Term break at the end of it. I'm all in favour!

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I voted 21 to 28 because that gives me still an extra week to study for my exam in september.
I hope BRAWL will be held, despite of being BiM most notorious contest mini/tongue , it's always been one of my personal favourites.

On the whole month contest, the idea sounds fine but I don't think that I'll be able to enter because I have class starting september and I'm only home, with my legos, on weekends. So my vote goes to BRAWL.

MadLibsProductions wrote:

I actually read that school in America doesn't officially start until after labor day, which is in September.  I could be wrong though, 'cuz I don't live in America.  As for me, I don't start High School until September the 8th, so I would prefer to have BRAWL 21-28th instead of any other date.  But please don't drop the contest entirely.  It may break my heart!  (Along with NXTManiac's) mini/sad

School starts August 23rd for me. I'm in America. It differs by school.

I'd be fine with a month-long contest in October. Halloween-themed? mini/yes

We had a Halloween themed contest last year in October, I thought it was a bit disappointing in that nobody tried to make a scary movie despite the theme "Fright."  I guess it doesn't motivate me to want another similar contest soon.

October is likely to be a *very* busy month for me because I have to film a large live action project then, so if I'm running this contest I'd really like to have it in September.  I have an idea for a themed, month-long contest in September; as far as school schedules they really are different from place to place; in the case of the United States the back to school date varies from district to district, there's not much uniformity.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Well are we going to have this contest or not? 89 possible entrants voted for a date!

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

Probably not.  It's too divided up, and a number of the voters have expressed a preference for a longer contest held at a later date.

Hmmm...

You could try another, all deciding vote! I really want another contest.

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

was thinking about doing that, yeah.

I actually read that school in America doesn't officially start until after labor day, which is in September.  I could be wrong though, 'cuz I don't live in America.  As for me, I don't start High School until September the 8th, so I would prefer to have BRAWL 21-28th instead of any other date.  But please don't drop the contest entirely.  It may break my heart!  (Along with NXTManiac's) mini/sad

Hehe, I got ripped off then, I start late August mini/tongue
It would be nice to have another smaller contest fairly soon though, seeing as everyone is all pumped up by seeing the Avant-Garde entries, and since summer is ending for many.