Re: Introduce Yourselves

HELLO PEOPLES! I'm Jacob. I'm 13 years old and I isolate myself in my bedroom making small plastic toys move. I am from Texas. In my spare time I make websites for my friends then end up paying to host it with the money they payed me to make it.

I' am the son of a man and a woman.

I' am the citizen of England.

I' am the Animator of Lego.

I' AM BEOWULF!

[/fail]

-MRB

Last edited by Max Butcher (January 10, 2009 (11:49am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Hey, I'm Brain Wave. Formerly known as Nomfee over at BF. My real name is Loz and I'm 12 years old.

My main interests are: Brickfilming, Sport, Guitar Playing. I have just recently started messing around with plasticine which is great fun mini/smile! I joined the Brickfilming community back in November 07 and have been an active member ever since. My main ambitions in life is get a nice job hopefully in the film business mini/bigsmile.

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

Hello,
Name: Matthew
Username: Kinzcove
Favorite Subject: History

Hello,
Im Kinzcove/MysteryCo. and I love LEGOS! I have been building legos since I was 2 and not yet potty trained.
I used to build huge houses and instruments out of the bigger lego blocks. Then When I was 5 I started getting
other lego sets with smaller pieces. I think they were the Johnny Thunder sets or whatever. Then I started to
become totally obsessed with History. I made my first brickfilm "Grave Robbers" using a digital camera when I
was Nine years old. It lasted 50 seconds but sadly I never could find the file again. Wen I was 8 I started to make
historical torture weapons out of legos like the "Guillotine", and I became later obsessed with the French and
American Revolution. I searched desperately for lego pirate sets when I was 9 years old, but I found the unfortunate
news that the line had retired. I was very depressed with the news. Then I became 10 years old, and I got the Cafe
Corner, Green Grocer, and the Market Street. During August of 2008 I was fascinated with Maritime Disasters such as
Titanic, Lusitania, Brittanic, Andrea Doria, Edmund Fitzgerald and etc. Then later in 2008 in December I started to build
the hardest thing ever....a lego PALACE OF VERSAILLES. I had gotten to the windows when tragedy hit my lego table.
My little sister threw a huge light blue yoga ball at my lego table and everything except the green grocer, cafe corner,
and part of market street was destroyed. This depressed me even more. I still continue to re build the lego palace of
versailles but I never could get as far as I did before.

THE END

Hello,
Name: Justin
I live in: Australia
Known usernames: simpsonking, simpsonpets, super_namek_justin, thedoctor

First LEGO set was #6474-Digger-Year: 2000 for my birthday from my uncle.
I started LEGO animation in 2003 at 1fps and then 15fps in 2004 and 24fps since 2007
And this time I have 90kg of LEGO

http://www.bestbrickstudios.net/images/banner003.png

Splash Studios wrote:
LEGO wrote:
SmallTimeProductions wrote:

Amazing creativity.

i know mini/smile

You do realize he was being sarcastic, don't you?

You do realize i am too, dont you?

User formerly known as "LEGO"

hello, im SuperRIDDE5, im a brickfilmer, well im not as good as the best, but good enough, i think. i like theater and guitar, specally Jhonny Cash.:mrgreen:

Last edited by SuperRIDDE5 (January 24, 2009 (03:25pm))

Hi there! Im magicoflego (MOL For short), and i make brickfilms. I was born in California, but moved to BC, Canada at age 6. I am now 14, and I am hoping to take on stop motion animation for a career choice!

Persist.

I'm 0ldScratch. Like our ban-happy transgendered friend, Ms Weasley, I used to be known by another name but I'm going to stick with this one for now. My real name is Chris but that's generally only used by people in real life.

I make about a film a year on average. Usually for a competition and usually as short as I can get away with. In the other 51 weeks of the year, I work in a dreary job and play computer games. Sometimes I go outside.

Hey there, Bux - I mean, OldScratch.

Smoking marijuana, eating Cheez Doodles, and masterfully debating do not constitute 'plans' in my book - Walter 'Heisenberg' White

*Bump* Can we sticky this?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RockyFS/things/sigbim1_copy.jpg

-Available to answer questions on Hardware, Software, and Audio. Also, I recommend checking out the offical Free Software List

Hey guys!
I just wanted to introduce myself.
My name is philipp, I'm 17 years old and I live in Germany.
I'm "filming" Brickfilms for about two years.

My Youtube-Account is filled with old Brickfilms, which I don't like to show anymore, because they don't represent my current skill level.
They all were made in my first productive time... back then, I made nearly every week a movie.
After that time, I tried several times to create something big but failed everytime.
Also, my equipment changed every month, so the quality staggered very often.

But now, I have finally everything I need and will "re-start" my Brickfilm-career.
I will call the past a "test time" and now start with a little joke-movie.

My biggest hobby at all ist photography and Photoshop.
That includes everything from taking a photo and maybe edit it to creating whole images with PS.
Here you can check my work: http://p-w-s.deviantart.com/

I am here to get help and new ideas.
Also, I heard that the community is great.

And at last:
Please forgive me faults in my posts.
Nevertheless I think, that my English isn't too bad, I have the feeling, that my written texts always sound dumb and simple.
I have no problems with being corrected!

greetings from germany mini/bigsmile

http://www.pic-upload.de/01.03.09/fr2fa.jpg
Click on picture to check out my work. [To watch everything I created, you have to go on "browse gallery"... if anybody didn't know ^^]

Welcome to Bricksinmotion! Recently, our old site admin has resigned, but he has given the position to Smeagol. Hope you have a great time here and to learn some tips and tricks! mini/smile

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

Yes, I read about this change just a second ago.
This is the second Brickfilm community I joined.
The first one was the german Brickboard, where we had a discussion about the whole "brickfilms.com"/"BiM" thing and about the changes on BiM.
So I'm informed about the general problems and since a few minutes about the problems on this page.

Of course I don't know every detail, but I had some contacts with smeagol in the past and saw all his films- I think he will do a good job!

http://www.pic-upload.de/01.03.09/fr2fa.jpg
Click on picture to check out my work. [To watch everything I created, you have to go on "browse gallery"... if anybody didn't know ^^]

Hi, everyone, my name is Zach Lacosse, and I started animating two years ago. I live in a small town called Rossland, and am currently, unable to leave the computer, my favourite Brickfilmer would be MindGame, he's the best, along with Nathan. I'm currently filming High-Rise encounter, which will be released maybe middle of march, if not kick me or PM me, 'K! And my youtube says I'm 16, but I'm actually 12, Cya!

philipp wrote:

Yes, I read about this change just a second ago.
This is the second Brickfilm community I joined.
The first one was the german Brickboard, where we had a discussion about the whole "brickfilms.com"/"BiM" thing and about the changes on BiM.
So I'm informed about the general problems and since a few minutes about the problems on this page.

Of course I don't know every detail, but I had some contacts with smeagol in the past and saw all his films- I think he will do a good job!

Berlin, eh? Maybe we should meet, haha.

hello i am asylum filmz and i am an acoholi......oh wait you mean this isn't acoholics annonymous
for cerial this time
i am asylum filmz
my youtube is jmhperson
i like making movies
i only have about 95 lego bricks
i am a freshman in highschool
and i love messing around in paint,on the internet and playing halo mini/tongue

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmhperson/park/sig.png

aslymfilms wrote:

for cerial this time

mini/lol
Welcome! Like I said in my last post, hope you have a great time here. Oh and we use correct grammar here. Not to be a big fat english jerk. mini/tongue

Last edited by LMP (March 1, 2009 (07:10pm))

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

I picked up the nickname Noodle on my college baseball team due to my slim build, so I took that and tacked my number onto the end to come up with a username. I'm now a senior in college, about to graduate with a degree in wildlife conservation. My schedule is stretched to the breaking point between classes and two jobs, so I haven't had time to make a brickfilm in over five years. Maybe one day...

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Hi

I'm Grumpyric, and just to give you a clue, I'm using the Lego my son left at home when he went to university !  (i.e. I'm not a teenager - on the outside). 

I'm in the UK, in North Lincolnshire, just south of the Humber (in the land where Time Forgot, and they upgrade broadband with string and sealing wax).

I've been into Lego since day 1, and now I have the time and inclination, I can achieve my dream of making my Lego move.  Anyway, my wife says I need an indoor hobby.

I've lurked around the forums here and at Brickfilms, and watched a lot of movies in an effort not to look at total idiot on my first attempt, so I hope that my first real offering will be of interest.  I'm on You Tube as GrumpyRic and have posted some tests and trials, any views/comments would be appreciated.

If you want to know why Grumpyric,  - - well, just ask the other six dwarves, but you'll have to dig up the patio first to get to them !

GrumpyRic

Hey - I'm new here - I might ask the stupid, but it doesn't mean I am stupid !