ninja chewit wrote:

mini/blankexpression

There's nothing wrong with being new.

Re: Introduce Yourselves

He's right.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

im mackmoron11.i brickfilm(DUH), play video games, junk like that. started reading my moms collage books in 1st grade, so very smart. i also do liberty BASIC programing, and am kinda good

fib12345 wrote:

I've changed a wee bit, so Imma reintroduce myself.
Hi! I'm Fib12345. I live in the US of A. I don't really do ninja stuff anymore. I know a lot about technology, 01110000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01100001 01100010 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110000 01100101 01101111 01110000 01101100 01100101 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01100001 01100111 01100101 00101110. I'm 13 years old, and I turn 14 in October. I post very often, and now that I have a BlackBerry, I will post even more. I'm 95% grammatically correct, and I don't go around saying "i make movies with my legos with widows movie makar and there awesom why dont you tube make me parnter im just as good as foristfire101 and mindgame!"

<p>I know HTML</p>
function I'mLearningLua(forROBLOX)
I love messing around with FireBug
I'm a voice in my favorite game
AND I LIEK MUDKIPZ

I've been brickfilming for a year or two, and it sure is a challenging hobby, but I like it. I've made a number of investments into Brickfilming, mainly the purchase of Sony Vegas Platinum 9, and the Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 (as well as countless LEGO sets).

My favorite brickfilms are (in no order, and not a complete list)
- The day brickfilms.com crashed
- Infinity Squared
- Unrenewable
- Mass Media in a Changing World
- 30 Years: The story of the Minifigure
Some of these I can find myself watching over and over again.

Well, thats me. [/nutshell]

YOU MADE the day brickfilms.com crashed! i love that movie

Haha, no, he did not. It's one of his FAVORITE films.  mini/wink
The Day Brickfilms Crashed was made by  a group of animators from the community. In the end of the film it has a list of people who made appearances.

Hey I'm BozoMuffin...

-Im 13.
-I enjoy scuba diving and catching crab
-I like playing Rugby
-Of course brickfilming
-I like eating people I meant things..sorry.
-And yeah...

Thanks.

http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv114/BozoMuffin/BiMpictureSIG.jpg

@Fib: What game are you talking about?

http://www.GalacticFleets.com/

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

(May as well, since I'm relatively 'new' here.)

Hello, I go by E, Euph, or Euphreana. (Say: 'you-free-AWN-uh'. Okay, it's not my real name, but that's another story.)
I first started brickfilming when I was around ten (started at 1 fps and then moved to 5 fps) as a long-hoped-for creative outlet. My brother found brickfilms.com soon afterward, and even though I'd never been an avid movie maker, every few years I'd drop in and lurk for the week. It wasn't until well after the split that I found out about Bricksinmotion, and when THAC6 was announced, I joined this site.
(And no, the handful of films I've made in the past probably won't ever see the light of day.)

I've recently graduated from high school. (Yay!)
I like math (with the exception of calculus,) foreign languages, writing, and instrumental music.
I really like traditional animation.
I love anything nautical-themed. (When I was seven I started memorizing ships, and at twelve I knew frigate rigging like the back of my hand. It's still my dream to someday own a sailboat [or at least a row boat.])
I also love of chili powder! (Tastes good on anything.) But that is succeeded by my love of lego. (Don't get me started on how much I love lego!)
But my greatest love is for Jesus. (Always gonna come first. mini/smile )

And yep, I'm a girl.

I never plan on buying anything when I go to the Lego Store.
Strangely enough, I always wind up finding something that makes me ditch those plans.

Hi, I am Nameless Gnome, and I am glad to finally join up! I have been doing some brickfilming on and off for about 2 years, and have some movies in the works right now. I enjoy seeing all the films that people put out, and what better place to view well made films than here?

Welcome to BiM, Nameless!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

I'm just going to introduce myself. I don't believe I've posted in this thread.

So yeah,
I'm Just Kidden. I started "dooin leggo muvveys" in 2006. I started making real brickfilms in 2008, when I finally joined brickfilms.com. Unfortunately, not many people were on brickfilms.com, and I was wondering if everyone had quitted brickfilming. I then made some brickfilms called "Ever" "Blah" "Bob's New Monkey" and "About A Droor". They had light flicker galore. Then I found out about BiM in the Brickfilms.com chat. I then checked out the site, and joined. Then I made "Why You Shouldn't Listen To Your iPod in The Bathroom", "Foot-Dynamite" and some others. 
So yeah... My most recent brickfilm was "Don't Touch My Epidermis". (That was a test brickfilm, but I put it in the Releases forum anyway.)
Now, I am working on Meet Larry. I am trying to make it good on all levels, and now my animation has seemed to improve.

So yeah. That's me.
EDIT: Welcome to BiM, Nameless Gnome!

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Umm... hi. I'm Lego Apple. I joined because I've always had a keen interest in the cinematic element and brickfilming in particular. I feel that I can benifit and learn, in addition to having a great time in this wonderful community, of which I feel it is a privilege to be a part of.

Last edited by Lego Apple (July 10, 2009 (12:42pm))

Welcome to the forums, Lego Apple! mini/smile

Welcome guys mini/bigsmile

We have been getting quite a few new people recently! Welcome welcome welcome mini/smile

I am Joey
I am a Christian
I like to brickfilm
I like pizza
And flickering lights make me mad because they remind me of my old camera.
And I have no idea why I'm posting this because I'm not a new guy.

so, yeah I pretty much explain myself.

http://i.imgur.com/kmwjd.png
[10]]

I'm Steen. (Yes that is my real name.)
I'm 10
I love to Skate. (I skate an Almost. Rodney Mullen.)
I Brickflim.
I live in the UK.
And I am super-cool.

mini/cat

You know, I could have sworn that I had introduced myself here. My post must gotten sucked into a hole in the time/space continuum.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...