Re: Worst movie you've ever seen?

MPfist0 wrote:
Mighty Wanderer wrote:

Batman (1960)
"Quick, Robin! Get me the shark repellent spray!"
mini/XD This is so cheesy and bad, it's almost entertaining.

Take out that almost. It's a wonderful movie.

Batman: The Movie is one of my favourite movies - certainly one of the funniest comedies ever made. Every time I watch it, it brings this unnatural Cheshire Cat grin to my face. They surely must've known they were creating comedic gold when doing this...

"They may be drinkers, Robin, but they're still human beings"

YouTube
Max, She/They

Okay, okay. You've convinced me. I edited my post. mini/tongue Sorry.

"Penguin, Joker, Riddler, ...and Catwoman too! The sum of the angles of that rectangle is too monstrous to contemplate!"

Sand Sharks. It was a total waste of of two hours. Baiscally it is a story of prehistoric sharks that has evolve to a pecie that can swim on the sand. The story is very similar with Piranha 3d but the movie is an epic fail. I didnt like even just one single part of it. Visual effects, storyline,acting...all substandard

Mod edit: Advertising removed.

Space Mutiny

I saw this on Mystery Science Theater 3000, and even with the hilarious wisecracks, it was a really bad film.
Also: Big McLarge Huge.

AnnoyingNoisesProductions wrote:

Also, just curious, has anyone ever seen The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-up Zombies?
I was once watching this this listing the 50 worst movies ever made, and it was listed as number one.
(Howard the Duck only got around 35) xD
Seems awful, but the awesomely over-the-top title just cracks me up.

now that i want to see mini/delirium

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

Well, The Last Airbender bumped out Land of the Lost as the worst movie I've ever seen. The storytelling was just awful, yet you could tell that beneath it was a interesting story that was simply being till awfully. At least now I'm interested in the cartoon.

Jargon wrote:

Well, The Last Airbender bumped out Land of the Lost as the worst movie I've ever seen. The storytelling was just awful, yet you could tell that beneath it was a interesting story that was simply being till awfully. At least now I'm interested in the cartoon.

Yeah, definitely check out the cartoon. It is great.

i just watched the trailer for The Incredibly "Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-up Zombies" (like half a minute mini/tongue ) and it made Frankenstein vs the space monster look like a master piece (which it is close to all ready mini/tongue )

The Sandlot.

I hate sports movies.

topitmunkeydog wrote:

The Sandlot.

I hate sports movies.

Sports movies are so dull. mini/blankexpression

The only one I really like is Cool Runnings.
(because it's so, so, so funny) mini/smile

topitmunkeydog wrote:

The Sandlot.

I hate sports movies.

I liked The Perfect Game. It was just so...perfect. mini/bigsmile

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

topitmunkeydog wrote:

The Sandlot.

I hate sports movies.

Watch the Beanchwarms, the waterboy and Dogeball: a true underdog story, their AWESOME!  mini/bigsmile

Has any one ever seen MONSTURD? It looks like it might be semi entertaining.

Independence Day (1996)

Ugh. Rumor has it that this film made the Rotten Tomatoes rot worse than ever. mini/lol

It's just a ridiculously terrible movie. It just might be the worst film of the 1990s, IF Stuart Little and Batman & Robin weren't around. It felt as if I had been playing a Super Nintendo game. The graphics were terrible, the storyline was boring and un-interesting. Jeff Goldblum's appearance in the film made it even worse; IMO, he's the worst actor ever. But, nothing is worse than the design of the aliens. They looked like three-year-olds could have designed 'em. I  laughed for hours at its poor expense.

Wikipedia wrote:

Budget: $75 million

Pfft. So, Emmerich and his "crew" down at Centropolis spent millions of dollars on "that? Wow. I can't believe that.

Space Chimps (2008)

Bluh.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Indepence Day was a bad movie, but damn entertaining. And the special effects were awesome.
And the aliens looked great.
That and Will Smith saved that movie.

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

I'm surprised no one's made a KONY 2012 comment by now.

Anywho, I thought Clear and Present Danger was a big let down. I was expecting Harrison Ford to play a better character.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

Jaws: revenge
Any One who saw this will understand.

Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
Grumble, Grumble... It's 86 minuets long, only 10 of actually have action of any kind...

Mickey wrote:
topitmunkeydog wrote:

The Sandlot.

I hate sports movies.

I liked The Perfect Game. It was just so...perfect. mini/bigsmile

I liked Bad News Bears  because it was Bad!

Worst movie I ever watched was a netflix movie called Horse Crazy. What ever you do don't watch it mini/no

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube

Eddie wrote:

I thought Clear and Present Danger was a big let down. I was expecting Harrison Ford to play a better character.

How dare you. mini/no

Jk mini/lol Anyways, I really liked this movie. Some of it was pretty far-fetched but other than that I really like it.

RED
Ok, what the heck was that??? Terrible movie. Halfway through I thought I was watching G-Force. The "special"-effects, story and acting was awful! Oh and.....Where were all the extras in the film?

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...