Re: The Love Thread!

Oh playing with your band mini/tongue

that' seems cool.

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

I don't see the point here..I mean yeah it would be nice having a girlfriend and everything..but by reading most of this thread it's all about love gone totally wrong...this is actually kinda depressing and sort of steering me away from love..or whatever..its not like a could get one but..yeah...

Last edited by LEGOStudios (February 14, 2009 (01:12am))

NickM wrote:

Im such a stud in school, I've had some real cuties.

Yeah I'm a real
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/37/110600912_88d12833aa_t.jpg
too.

I hooked up with that 1x4 plate the other day.
http://www.baylug.org/ninja/img/Parts/3710-0.gif

I'm also goin' out with the 6x4 tonight. Some real nice studs on her

Not to be cynical... but if any of you did get girlfriends do you think they'd be happy about you showing off about it on an internet forum dedicated to LEGO?

lol yeah.

MB wrote:

Not to be cynical... but if any of you did get girlfriends do you think they'd be happy about you showing off about it on an internet forum dedicated to LEGO?

Actually, I think she'd be more concerned about me posting on an internet forum about LEGO than showing her off mini/lol

This is not a forum about LEGO. It's a forum about making stop-motion animation using LEGO.

My girlfriend and I made out all day long, yet reflecting on it, brickfilming has almost equal appeal to me. Am I a bad person? (y/n)

n

n

Riley wrote:

I hooked up with that 1x4 plate the other day.
http://www.baylug.org/ninja/img/Parts/3710-0.gif

I'm also goin' out with the 6x4 tonight. Some real nice studs on her

Whoa, a 6x4? Niceeee dude

Just keep the lights on, those 6x4's can be traps

BertL wrote:

My girlfriend and I made out all day long, yet reflecting on it, brickfilming has almost equal appeal to me. Am I a bad person? (y/n)

You're supposed to be away. Away mini/sad !

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/3140557244_9e281a778c_o.jpg

ImperialScouts wrote:
BertL wrote:

Read the signature, dude.

^^^ I got a hot 6x4  last week. mini/sunnies mini/lol

Last edited by Aaron (February 14, 2009 (06:25pm))

Well me and a few friends drove out of town last night to go fishing. On our way we found an old abandoned warehouse. We stopped the car and went inside. To our surprise we found it not to be abandoned as was first thought but it was inhabited by a group of thirty rather attractive young females (I discovered this by looking at there bodies using a pair of X-Ray Specs I had acquired from an unmitigated raffle). My friends who are rather trigger happy marched up to the girls and married them all. I didn't seem to care because the love of my life was a patient of my dentist, who had I not had eyes, would have never seen. While my friends got themselves comfortable I raced out and got into our racing car and I zoomed back to my dentist. I busted down the door and raided the office where I was to find information on all the patients. I found the girls papers and took down the address then I raced out and got into the racing car.

By now it was midnight and forty-eight minutes had gone by since twelve past eleven. I raced to the house of my loved one but to my dismay the steering wheel disintegrated and left-wing activists raided the racing car. I had to fight them off. One of them had a hook on his forehead and lunged at me trying to pull my ear off or cause other bodily disfigurements which would of course be to my chagrin. I managed to fight them off. The hooked-forehead man was pulled off by a lowering railway crossing barrier. The other two rebels I managed to fend off to a horrific beast to which only a mind of a toaster could imagine. By now the extremely long length of straight road was running out and a quintessentially curved cornered road was approaching me (well rather I was approaching it but I wanted to raise the tension so I gave the impression that danger was coming to me). I immediately got to work on a replacement steering wheel I quickly flicked through the car manual which I had only just stored in the glove compartment. The door was kept ajar due to the vast collection of gloves which I had stuffed into the compartment. On page 58 of the manual it had a diagram of the steering wheel. I quickly pulled out my mechanics bench and got to work. I could see the corner getting closer and closer. The car seemed to be speeding up in the sense that it was originally going fast but now seemed to be increasing in forward momentum. I made the mistake of building a bronze chariot rather than a steering wheel. An easy mistake. It was too late to get to work on a new product as the corner was very close. Very close indeed. The racing car smashed through the frivolously painted barrier and off the cliff. I took out my gravity defying glove and jumped out the falling car. I managed to catch a gust of wind which blew me in the direction of my loved ones house. I let go of the glove and began to plummet onto the roof of the girls house. I smashed through the roof and landed in what seemed to be a room used for containing uranium. The girl which I loved turned out to be one of the left wing activists who was planning to use nuclear weapons against money, Coca-Cola and Bosoms. I immediately severed ties with this girl and changed dentist.

My new dentist is nailed to the ceiling of his kitchen but that is a story for another time.

Well that was my day as you can see I didn't get my gal mini/sad I didn't include her name as I wouldn't want to hurt her.

Last edited by RP Hoogle (February 14, 2009 (07:09pm))

I'm so sorry mini/sad.

BertL wrote:
ImperialScouts wrote:
BertL wrote:

Read the signature, dude.

Welcome back mini/smile

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3275/3140557244_9e281a778c_o.jpg

MB wrote:

idk...think about having yourself showed off on a barbie website (typing on a mac kayboard so my spelling nd grammar might not be top notch)

BertL wrote:

Do you love Brickfilming or hate her?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

fib12345 wrote:

idk...think about having yourself showed off on a barbie website

Yes. Quite, quite.

fib12345 wrote:
MB wrote:

idk...think about having yourself showed off on a barbie website (typing on a mac kayboard so my spelling nd grammar might not be top notch)

I don't tend to go out with 9-year-olds.

Although, on saying that I realise that by rights at 15 years of age I shouldn't still be interested in LEGO.