Re: The Love Thread!

Christopher wrote:

Until you are mature enough to at least single your interests down to a single girl, I suggest not dating. Even with my different interests over time, I have always made a point to like one person, to like more than is simply wrong and irrational.  You cannot possibly like multiple girls, go out with any one of them, and have a successful relationship. Besides, it's not really about who you will or will not go out with, it's not a check list.

Never go out with a girl that isn't a friend first, because otherwise the whole relationship will end up physical, which is never worth it in the end. So, before you ask a girl out, or even consider it, take a month to at least hang out with her and become acquainted without emotional attachment.

Also: Girls in second grade do not know what love is, nor boy for that matter. Odds are she completely forgot about a crush that never went anywhere in second grade, and if not, she will soon. Being heads over heels is something you can not even fathom- nor she, I guarantee, at this point in your life.

1. By 'I'd date anyone' I don't mean I want to date everyone- I only like one girl but, you know, ridiculous hormones and stuff.
2. My school is so small I'm acquainted with almost everyone, not friends but enough that I know everyone's personality. But that is true.
3. I know there's little that could possibly of come out of it, but I think it's just kind of sad that after all of that, and my friends teasing me about her, that I didn't even REALIZE it. I think it tells me something about myself. I take any flirtation from someone I don't know as mockery. It's strange.

Thanks for the advice though.

Last edited by R&R (February 7, 2009 (10:49am))

Some of these remind me of Chowder and Panini... mini/lol

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Max Butcher wrote:

I live in an all boys school...

You live there? God I'd hate to live in school. mini/tongue

Alright, fine... Seeing as I'm slowly trying to rid myself of the "Old Jeorge" Whose preference was to shy away behind his feelings.. Well, that part of me is the only one that remains; and my status is still currently 'Unrequited'. To add further insult to injury there is someone whom I love VERY DEARLY; so dearly in fact, that not a minute passes without me thinking about her...

Gawd, I'm useless D=

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RPHoogle/BFpartyPics/nancy.png

Jeorge wrote:

To add further insult to injury there is someone whom I love VERY DEARLY; so dearly in fact, that not a minute passes without me thinking about her...

I know that feeling. mini/sad

I'm trying to get over my ex and it sucks a lot. But we still talk and hang out so it's good mini/smile

Getting over her has been a b-i-t-c-h though mini/confused

Last edited by Brickfield (February 7, 2009 (05:16pm))

Nothing sucks so much as the girl you like wanting to be a nun mini/sad

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

The only nuns I know are older than my grandma, so I was initially creeped out out by that post. I'm assuming she's younger than that.
I guess you can still be her friend, just not her boyfriend.

Lechnology wrote:

Happy SAD.

LOL

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

fib12345 wrote:
Lechnology wrote:

Happy SAD.

LOL

Sadly Happy.

Top that.

Happily-sad.

TOP HAT

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/RPHoogle/BFpartyPics/nancy.png

Spontaneously Combustable.

Last edited by maggosh (February 7, 2009 (06:05pm))

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

DanimationMovies wrote:

The only nuns I know are older than my grandma, so I was initially creeped out out by that post. I'm assuming she's younger than that.

ROTFL, yes she is a lot younger than that. She hasn't even joined yet, the order she's picked is pretty cool actually. They travel the world putting on youth festivals and the spiritual director is an exorcist.

And I'm not sure if I can still be her friend, she apparently knows I like her and has been treating me like dirt ever since which isn't very nun-like.

"11 year olds should dance with girls kiss with tounge and make good things out of this" -- Brick by brick
"What the heck is this underwear business?" -- BertL

The Spiritual Director is an Exorcist? Woah. Awesome.

Ok I need help, I have a crush on a girl, its almost valentines day, we're in fifth grade, she knows I like her, what do I do?:/

I have a long history of doing amazingly stupid and embarrassing things when it comes to girls. I kissed a girl in kindergarten (got teased for ages, I can't even talk to her now without feeling stupid mini/tongue ), I confessed my love for two different girls in the course of a year (can't talk to those two either mini/lol ), and I asked a girl out in sixth grade. She told me that we'd try it for a day, so I spent the next day doing embarrassing things to try and win over her affection, but it didn't work. Later I found out she just said that so she wouldn't hurt my feelings, which made it hurt even worse. But we're friends now, and we tease each other about it.

That actually crushed my confidence and self-esteem a lot and I'm actually only now being able to talk to girls and have the confidence to ask them to dances and stuff. I don't really want a girlfriend currently, but I'd certainly like one in a year or two.

There's this one girl that I like. She went to the homecoming dance with my best friend. After that, we started talking. I thought maybe she liked me, but now I think she might like one of my other friends. I hope her homecoming date doesn't have feelings for her. This could be interesting...we'll see how it turns out...

ROTFL, yes she is a lot younger than that. She hasn't even joined yet, the order she's picked is pretty cool actually. They travel the world putting on youth festivals and the spiritual director is an exorcist.

And I'm not sure if I can still be her friend, she apparently knows I like her and has been treating me like dirt ever since which isn't very nun-like.

Well, look at it this way. A guy from around here was boyfriend for a few years to a girl who eventually dumped him in a last (relatively) second decision to be a nun, changed her mind and got back together, and then dumped him again. At least you can't be crushed that deep mini/tongue

I don't think I'll ever actually get a real girl friend. (I do have friends that are girls but it would be awkward to ask any of them out and most of my friends (boys and girls) are geeks) Im a geek mini/sunnies and I don't think there is a girl in the world that would put up with my random acts of stupid... they just happen... mini/sad

Changed my siggy.

Kinzcove wrote:

Ok I need help, I have a crush on a girl, its almost valentines day, we're in fifth grade, she knows I like her, what do I do?:/

Don't worry about it man, it's only 5th grade. Just be her friend.

don't get a girlfriend they require

1.) more attention than they deserve
2.) money

just go on random dates with girls it's cooler