Topic: Benny n' Lee episode 9: Benny's Car

Directory Link

Benny n' Lee episode 9: Benny's Car

YuToube

Benny buys a car but doesn't have a license so Lee doesn't let him drive it. Meanwhile, Lee tries to destroy the car to claim the insurance money.

Re: Benny n' Lee episode 9: Benny's Car

ZOMG MORE BENNY AND LEE

It was good though very plot driven.

Finally, the best series in Ireland is back.

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Chuppa/Signatures/sig1.png

Chuppa wrote:

If you're talking about brickfilming series, and ones in Ireland and Northern Ireland, then it's not much of a claim really. I ditched my crappy dynamic duo a while back and there aren't many notable Irish brickfilmers anymore.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

Hehe, I really liked this episode. The writing and sight gags were really clever (I especially loved the "drive-in movie" part mini/tongue). Nice work.

Animation was great. I loved every joke in there too. I like how you guys make a dynamic duo without it being cliche.

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

[Don't think I can delete my account, so I'll just leave this here instead: mini/blankexpression]

Last edited by DTVision (January 28, 2016 (03:12pm))

Chuppa wrote:

LIAR!!! mini/XD Anyways, great episode, your style is perfectly original and enjoyable too. Well done.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here