Re: 12 Joys of Brickfilming (Script)

I'm sure if anybody had any reservations about using their work in such a way as that they wouldn't have participated.
Granting permission for those in charge to do whatever with your footage is sorta implied when you enter a community project, so I'm sure ya'll are safe.

osomstudios wrote:
GHB wrote:
jampot wrote:

Is there a list of stuff that still needs to be done? I won't be able to animate anymore sections for this, but it'd be nice to see how close we are.

Oh gosh I still haven't done my part. I'm not sure if I'll get to animating that as I have another film I'm working on. If I end up not doing it, then I'll hand it to someone else.

Your doing fight scenes right I wouldn't mind doing it. Id just need the lines to do it. But id be happy to if you don't want me to.
mini/smile

No he isn't. I already did Making Awesome Fight Scenes.

I'm baaaaaack! Has JonD done the music yet?

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

I have not, I'm waiting on the finished clips.  I can't really start doing anything until all the clips are together because everyone is singing at a different tempo, different key, etc.  Once it's edited together I will...but that requires all the clips still.

Sounds good Jon. GHB, are you really planning on doing the clip, or did you want me to do it? I know I'm being a bit pushy here, but I think we are all ready for this to be finished. If you can't do it in the next day or so, I will take over.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

because everyone is singing at a different tempo, different key, etc.

Wait, key? I was supposed to sing in a key?!! mini/twitch

To be a bit more serious, if you need me to pick up that last clip, just tell me.
I should be able to get to it within a few hours provided I'm not working then.

GHB has till the end of tomorrow to do it. If he hasn't by Saturday, it's all you Pritchard.

Yay, good new guys. We now have all of the clips we need to finish.
Uh-oh. Bad news guys. everyone except myself, Pushover, Gentry, Osmos, Jon, and Pritchard forgot to sing the "is" in their audio. for example, we have something like this "Oh the first thing I love so much about Brickfilming, moving the minifigure". So yeah, if you weren't listed above, please re-sing your audio, or at least sing "is". Hopefully this will be the last obstical before we are done. Make sure to send it to Pushover when your finished.

Triple post just to get your attention.

Please do this as soon as possible, we would really like to have this projects featured in the Brickcon playlist.

Ok, personal opinion alert,
but I'm not sure it's that big of a deal.
It makes it sound more like a list than a complete sentence, true. And yes, it introduces inconsistencies, but at this point is it more important just to get the thing done? Or better to get the few just to redo theirs to match the majority?
Or, most importantly, do we have the precious time to spend waiting on re-recordings to come in?

If you do decide you want something re-done, I suggest personally emailing those who need to re-do stuff.
That way they are sure to see it, and perhaps more likely to do something about it.

Wow, good point Pritchard. By removing the "is", the song becomes more of a list. I kind of like that actually.

Okay then guys, forget the "is". I'll tell Pushover to just edit out the "is" in the audio of the people who said it. That way we can finish this, and stop worrying about it. I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for this to be done.

brickelodeon wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for this to be done.

I was born ready.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Well I am ok with that, yeah.

Here is an example of what its going to sound like then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYERUnEzWU

no more brickfilming *sad face*.

PushOverProductions wrote:

Well I am ok with that, yeah.

Here is an example of what its going to sound like then: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKYERUnEzWU

Its fine with me if you do it that way it sounds pretty good.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Ok, I'm going to try and get the eleventh opening done this week.

BEAR WITH ME PEOPLE mini/eek

I think your part's already been done by either Pritchard or Brickelodeon...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Yes, this. All we are waiting on now is Pushover's mad editing skilz.

brickelodeon wrote:

Yes, this. All we are waiting on now is Pushover's mad editing skilz.

Speaking of which, the process is speeding up a bit now. However, I am going to take a break for a very short while in order to prepare for BRAWL (if that's ok with everyone). Besides, if we release this anywhere within a week after the contest, it will be completely overshadowed by entries.

Id be happy to take over editing if you guys want I could probably finish it pretty quick.

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

osomstudios wrote:

Id be happy to take over editing if you guys want I could probably finish it pretty quick.

Ummmm...... mini/blankexpression