Re: BiM 2012: Kitchen Sink [CLOSED]

Alright, finally got a name for my film: "Escape from Station 2345".
Casting call will be up once script is done.

My head is completely empty...

Why are you looking at my signature?
Mod edit: Your signature started it.
... Oh yeah.

Im not very skilled in the art of brick filming but this looks like the perfect opportunity to try this:sweat:

LegoR3C2

Eagle Animations wrote:

My head is completely empty...

Welcome to the club. I've even got the character for the film all figured out, but I have no idea whatsoever what the plot is going to be.... :facepalm:

I can help with an idea or two as I have more than a few. I would like to do them all, but I've picked the best to have a ball. Anyways, yeah PM me or something if you would like my help. mini/wink

"Of The Pond Films"
*funny quote here*   Youtube | Steam | Facebook

Mighty Wanderer wrote:

I have no idea whatsoever

Same here. mini/madhead

http://i.imgur.com/RnPzz.png
*Signature made by Mighty Wanderer*
Youtube | Twitter

That looks like a fantastic contest!  Might enter! mini/smile

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DEb89AL2f4I/TrtROjk241I/AAAAAAAAAPE/5IanpONeHoE/s1600/BannerBiMLOL.png

Yea, my Logi QC9000 isn't going to work with my com. Apparently it's a wide spread problem for QC 9000 users who upgrade to Windows 7, especially with a 64 bit drive. I'm gonna need a new camera.

If this keeps up I'm out of the contest... mini/frustrated

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

D.J.M. wrote:

Yea, my Logi QC9000 isn't going to work with my com. Apparently it's a wide spread problem for QC 9000 users who upgrade to Windows 7, especially with a 64 bit drive. I'm gonna need a new camera.

Interesting. I upgraded to 64 bit a couple months ago, but my 9000 is working just fine.

D.J.M. wrote:

I have a 9000, Windows 7, and (I think) a 64 bit drive; I haven't had any problems with the webcam.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

Well, I can't seem to find any solutions online either. There are many threads about the QC 9000 not working on Windows 7, so I guess it just happens to some and not all, from what you guys have experienced.

Anyway, it's a few years old, and the USB plug is starting to rust even with the protective cap on. I think it's just reaching it's expiration date.

Never mind. I'll get a new camera in the future. Right now I'll make do with my SD Video camera. Not as good quality as the Logi, I think, but it's all I have now.

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

coolasice11 wrote:
Mighty Wanderer wrote:

I have no idea whatsoever

Same here. mini/madhead

I have a fairly good Idea, but I didn't find out about this contest in time to make a decent entry. mini/sad

I hope this contest comes back some time.

I have a pretty solid idea for this, but certainly can't make an entry myself. Anyone who wants to enter, has time, and no ideas, PM me if you want an idea.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

i think i might join this

Well, if I enter this, I probably won't be able to enter BRAWL. It's either one or the other. mini/wink

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I'm still starting on my non-licensed Lego collection so this will have to be a pass. mini/sad

LegoR3C2 wrote:

Im not very skilled in the art of brick filming but this looks like the perfect opportunity to try this:sweat:

yep contests are the best motivation
p.s LegoR3C2 you have to separate  smileys with a space learned that the hard way:lol:  mini/lol

http://majhost.com/gallery/thebattledroid/BIM/brawl2012v2sigversion.jpg
check out meh yootube channel {thecam9722} http://www.youtube.com/user/TheCam9722

My next big project is actually a "Choose your own adventure" style brickfilm using the Zelda Universe. It's a whole new animal though and it's been tricky to wrap my head around it.

Woaaahh, that sounds awesome. I guess because of

legogod wrote:

4. Contain only images, sounds, music, and story material which you have the rights to distribute -- no copyrighted content to which you do not have the rights may be used.

you can't enter it?

Also, in case it wasn't clear, I'm entering this along with a SECRET COLLABORATOR.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Finally got started today, pleased with the progress i've made so far mini/smile Although I realised now after making a flowchart for the events in my video, how confusing it's going to be. . .Ah well mini/smile The current Work In Progress name for the project is "Lycan" (No points for figuring out what it's about!) Might make a casting call if I need any additional voices! mini/smile