Re: EASTER Brickfilming Festival 2012 - [CLOSED]

So... June 2nd... End of May is gone...

Could we get an update on the results?

Still waiting... 3 months after... mini/frustrated

Yeah, it's not like I really care too much about this contest anymore, but I know there are some people who entered who put a TON of effort into this and would like to know the results. It's kinda weird how long it's been.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

Come on guys!! I don't want to rush you, but your a bit slow on the mark. mini/sad

15 Days or 16 days til the end of June they should get it up til July. mini/smile

mcoov said he finishes school on  the 20th of june, so give him a break. If the results arent up by july then complain all you want.

Would you guys like some cheese with your whine

seriously shut up

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I think people have a right to feel pretty disappointed in the running of the contest, given the current judging delay and, honestly, I don't really have any problem with people posting about it at this point. However, keep in mind that it's really not likely to help speed things along any. Is there a point?

Just Kidden wrote:

Would you guys like some cheese with your whine?

Yes I would like some cheese with my Wine. Thanks for asking! mini/smile
(yes I got the joke)

Just Kidden wrote:

seriously shut up

No.

Just Kidden wrote:

seriously shut up

Ordinarily, I'd agree with you, since for any other contest, a waiting period like this would be more justifiable. But for a contest like EASTER, there really is no reason to make us wait 2 1/2 months for the judges to evaluate our 20 second films. This could easily be done in a few hours, tops.

oh nvm

Any updates?

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

ShutterBroke wrote:

Any updates?

I highly second that. It has been two and a half months. mini/confused

Well guys, I'm alive. This is probably the first time I've had to devote myself to working on this since my last post. School wrapped up two days ago, which means my time is now available. Again, I'm sorry for how long this has taken. This has been the busiest I've been in a long time.
Your films are being judged. It shan't take long now.
(P.S. I received your film Juggernaut.)

mcoov wrote:

Well guys, I'm alive. This is probably the first time I've had to devote myself to working on this since my last post. School wrapped up two days ago, which means my time is now available. Again, I'm sorry for how long this has taken. This has been the busiest I've been in a long time.

Congratz on finishing school! Glad to hear you have some free time, and not just cause I want to know the results. I know how busy school can be sometimes. mini/smile Thanks for giving us an update!

mcoov wrote:

Hey, that's great! I don't blame you really for not bothering with this till now. School can be a killer. (I know, I'm taking some summer college classes. All I can say is... WHAT WAS I THINKING! mini/rolleyes )

I am glad things are moving along though. Guess I just get a little impatient when there are no updates.

mcoov wrote:

Well guys, I'm alive....Your films are being judged. It shan't take long now.

YES!

Just please tell me that the results will be posted before Monday. I'll be out of town for a while and would really hate to wait until I get back to know the results.

mcoov wrote:

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter