Re: EASTER Brickfilming Festival 2012 - [CLOSED]

I could not word it better. Let's hope next year's Easter competition is much much more efficient or something is seriously wrong with the administration here.

Minecraft. It's always Minecraft.
We have lost many a member to Minecraft.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

I GOT AN UPDATE!!!!!

Mcoov in E-mail wrote:

Pritchard,
My judging work with EASTER is now done, and I'm waiting for both Harry [Hazzat] and Dan [Danimation] at this point. It's not fair for me to be pushy because I took so long to get the entries moved.
-Mcoov

He then said that since he was away from his computer, I could come and post the update.
I guess that this means we have some new targets for all our complaints! mini/tongue

Last edited by Pritchard Studios (August 7, 2012 (09:58am))

YES!! FINALLY, SOMEBODY PLEASE POST THE RESULTS NAO!! [/capsrage]

Just wait until the results, getting angry won't help make the results come out faster. mini/rolleyes

http://i.imgur.com/KeUIjEo.png

Let's hope next year's Easter competition is much much more efficient or something is seriously wrong with the administration here.

I'm assuming you realize this and are referring to mcoov/Hazzat/Danimation, but just so we're all clear- this is not an official BiM contest and the site administration can't do anything about the current hosting or judging situation. That said, I've spoken with mcoov in chat and he seemed to agree that he shouldn't be running next year's contest.

@Squash Yeah, my 'here' is referring to The Easter Competition/thread not BiM.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I GOT AN UPDATE!!!!!

Mcoov in E-mail wrote:

Pritchard,
My judging work with EASTER is now done, and I'm waiting for both Harry [Hazzat] and Dan [Danimation] at this point. It's not fair for me to be pushy because I took so long to get the entries moved.
-Mcoov

He then said that since he was away from his computer, I could come a post the update.
I guess that this means we have some new targets for all our complaints! mini/tongue

Hey! Would you look at that! A response! YES!!
Anyway, I hope the results do come soon. I also hope that next years Easter Contest goes better. Its not to far away now! mini/lol (ok, ok... so that is an exaggeration...)

Wouldn't you know though... the results are probably going to come out next week. I'm going to be gone all next week somewhere where I won't even have electricity. Much less a computer with internet... *sigh*...

oh look it's august and the results for an easter contest still haven't been announced

woop

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

This is a sad excuse for not urging Hazzat and Danimation. Were all very, very, very, very, agitated! Get on with it!!!!

Eh, speak for yourself. I don't think we are all very very agitated. I'm not. I've just accepted it. If the results come in, great, if not no big deal. The contest was nice to get me going on making an Easter themed film. I do think it wasn't handled correctly. I'm not super upset though.

Repelling Spider wrote:

Eh, speak for yourself. I don't think we are all very very agitated. I'm not. I've just accepted it. If the results come in, great, if not no big deal. The contest was nice to get me going on making an Easter themed film. I do think it wasn't handled correctly. I'm not super upset though.

I would agree with this. Well said.

Be sure to follow me on:
FaceBook
YouTube
Twitter

Btw I was exaggerating with all the very's. I'm only just agitated with half of a very mini/tongue

Not that I expect this to do anything, but it's the middle of August... mini/tongue

I believe a "Scumbag Mcoov" meme may be in order.

No. mini/no
Mcoov has done his part, it's the other judges that we should be contacting.

While I would discourage the pillorying of the people involved in this contest, I would especially do so in the case of Hazzat and Danimation. This isn't what they signed up for.

I think Hazzat said something on Skype some time ago, that he's already sent his chart to Mcoov. But I dunno about Danimation.

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

If the world was to end this year, I may never see the results. mini/tongue

I do believe Tobias is right, I remember at one point where Hazzat was waiting for mcoov to send him all the films, and then he sent his judging soon afterwards after mcoov finally sent them.