Topic: Batman First Encounter.

Batman first encounter will be the first full brick film I am setting out to do.
The movie takes place very early in Batman's career roughly 6 to 7 months into it with the dark Knight still being wanted by Gotham police.
It is also Batman's first encounter with the Joker.
I am trying very hard to stray away from previous Batman projects and bring my own take on what went down when Batman first meets the Joker and the impact it has on him.
We also will see what impact Batman has had on Joker.
The script is done and has been revised with rave reviews from the people who have read it.
Story boarding is complete.
All voice parts except for one has been cast.
I will be taking baby steps in the filming of this movie with only one scene being shot and edited at a time.
I have nominated two of my closest friends associated to Shrambo Studios and to this project to give the thumbs up or down on each scene.
Want this to be a great film.
Will update progress of film as it is available.
Don't have a set date for release as I will filming the movie in between other projects.
Now I need one last part filled and that is the part of Alfred.
Anyone auditioning must have an English accent or can do a good English accent.
Here is the audition line.
Alfred – “I say to what lengths people will sink to, to dolly themselves up.”
Alfred has a total of four lines. (SEND LINES TO [email protected] AND PLEASE RECORD LINES IN EITHER A WAVE FILE OR MP3 OR MP4)
Also if anyone is interested in doing sound design please let me know.
More to come.

http://i39.tinypic.com/w220l1.jpg

Re: Batman First Encounter.

With the coming release of The Dark Knight Rises and so many Batman films already made and many more going to come out, I have decided to post pone the start of this movie. It is a project I definitely plan to do but will wait until after The Dark Knight Rises has been out awhile. I have enough projects right I want do that will keep me busy.

I'm kinda looking at that poster and going mini/jaw
Good luck mate!

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

After the release of Among Us, Batman First Encounter will go into production.
More news to come.

Movie has been completely cast now.

Full focus is now going to be on this film. Awaiting Batman's lines then will begin audio timing.
Stay tuned.

looking good mate...

I'd like to try out for Alfred, question tho are you looking for a more elderly english accent? Or just english either should be fine, or at least worth a shot, cheers mate.

BTW, looks great.

Generalned

Moderator Notice: This user has been banned for mass vandalism of the Brikifilms wiki.]
"You don't know what you have till you lose it, but then when you realize it, it's probably to late.."
Working on a better community
Proverbs 26:21

I don't know if you meant you were waiting for a Batman audition, or you were waiting for the actor's lines mini/confused . If you don't have an actor for Batman, I'd try!
This looks awesome by the way mini/bigsmile

Hey cat thanks bud. I am looking forward to start work on it.
Just audio timed scene 1.
Hope to start film on it next week.
As for Alfreds lines his part and Batman's part have been filled guys.
Thanks for your interest though.
But I am always looking for voices.
Question General Ned. I have a Doctor Who project i plan to do down the road.
Can I keep you in mind when I get to pre production on that?
Let me now.
Thanks again for the kind word guys.

Another Batman movie. Great how amny of them would that be now?

Outsider wrote:

Another Batman movie. Great how amny of them would that be now?

I noticed that every single one of your comments are snarky and mean. I don't think you're really showing respect to the  other users of BiM. It'd be nice if you would be constructive instead of destructive. Thanks! mini/smile

it doesnt matter how many batman films are out there, what matters, is how many good ones are there?....
I think we'll get some more to add to this list, with this one, and "i am Knight" by AnP.

Outsider wrote:

Great how amny of them would that be now?

You know, if you're gonna be mean, you should at least work on your grammar first.[/awesome comeback]

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

You should talk of being mean Mickey which i am not.
Everything you ever post is always mean spirited and even to the point you don't like pretty much of what you see here.
If I think there are to many Batman brick films so be it. How many more do we need?
Can't people come up with something original?

Outsider wrote:

If you want something original, then why don't you make something original?

Filming to start soon. Minor pre production hiccup. Debating on switching to a webcam and filming with that now since I got my Macbook. Any thoughts anyone on which way to go?
Any opinion is welcome.
Thanks.

Outsider wrote:

You should talk of being mean Mickey which i am not.
Everything you ever post is always mean spirited and even to the point you don't like pretty much of what you see here.

Used to. I had a problem with a friend and I got it all sorted out now. Squash gave me a firm talking-to. What about you? Will you change and stop being so mean to people?

Last edited by Mickey (September 28, 2012 (03:08pm))

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

Walrus wrote:
Outsider wrote:

If you want something original, then why don't you make something original?

You know how it is Walrus, those who can, do and those who can't critisise you.

Filming to start soon. Minor pre production hiccup. Debating on switching to a webcam and filming with that now since I got my Macbook. Any thoughts anyone on which way to go?
Any opinion is welcome.
Thanks.

If you do start using a webcam, get an app called 'Webcam Settings', which can be found on the Mac App Store. I've mentioned it a few times before on the forum, and I'm starting to sound like a salesperson... but it's really useful for controlling webcam features (manual white balance, focus) for brickfilming. I bought Webcam Settings, and I'm buying myself a Logitech C920 today mini/smile , so I'll do some first hand testing, and I'll get back to you. Nice storyline, by the way.