Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Discussion Thread

I think in many cases, watching CinemaSins versions of movies are more enjoyable than the source material.

I enjoyed the season premiere. Reasonably happy with how they've addressed Twilight's new-found princessdom.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

discord was the best part. i love discord. discord is amazing

http://media.tumblr.com/b46481f603852395000924ddc4e2beb1/tumblr_inline_mwqoey1uPG1r48gg3.png

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Bumping this thread because we need more ponies.

So, last episode was pretty great.  Also, it has a surprise four frame cameo from the Slenderman.

Pinkie Apple Pie has definitely been my favorite episode of the season to date.

Not related, but that Bats episode... Curse of the Were-Rabbit, anyone? I did enjoy the song though- reminded me of The Nightmare Before Christmas' soundtrack.

I have been rather unimpressed with this season.

I'm back, not like you guys cared
Youtube

I need help. I have become obsessed with mlp. It is an amazing show and it's sad that it's considered bad for a guy to watch it. (don't judge me!) mini/tongue
How I feel when there's a new episode:
http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/tumblr_lm004pvu2h1qgex26o1_400.gif

I started watching season 4 but kinda left off at episode 4. I'm still confuzzled why Twilight is still an Alicorn. She hasn't done anything princessy yet!

It's just not as good as Season 2. I loved the crap out of that season!

Last edited by CarrollFilms (January 28, 2014 (02:34pm))

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

the only reason I've been keeping up with the show at all is because my friend started a brony club so we just watch the new episodes at lunch at school but other than that I'm really angry at this fandom for various reasons so I don't really interact. But I am enjoying the season a lot! It doesn't have the glimmer of the early episodes but maybe I watch those through rose colored glasses. Anyways this season is refreshing. And I did watch Equestria Girls like months ago and liked it very much!

I'd also like to share this video which is an adaption of like my favorite fanfiction ever. I don't really like the video because dumb editing mistakes but hey you might like it idk. it's a pretty good adaptation.

I'd also like to say that nothing is ever going to replace my little pony for me. Homestuck is great and all and I've met some really beautiful people through that fandom and in general I'd say I like them better than the bronies but nothing can ever replace MLP.

Watching the new episode, I still don't know what is going on, but I always love Pinkie abd her awesome singing.

Edit:

Weird Al was awesome in the episode, I just wish there had a song for him to play his accordion instead of the end credits.

Last edited by CarrollFilms (February 1, 2014 (10:22am))

Well, MLP/Bronies made it to the front page of Yahoo this morning.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Aww, that was a nice report. The video on the most recent BronyCon also on that page (which I went to!) was really positive too.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Just told my parents I'm a brony.  They got a chuckle out of it.  My mom told me "I'm totally gonna get you a Pinkie Pie shirt."  She was just joking, though.

I'm not random, I start conversations.

Hazzat wrote:

Aww, that was a nice report. The video on the most recent BronyCon also on that page (which I went to!) was really positive too.

Not even 20 seconds in I saw a Fedora. Couldn't bring myself to watch the rest of it.

Sean its a trilby, gosh not a fedora. Help #endthemisconception

Oh and brownies, I though you might enjoy this. I'm offended that they used my actual name for their comedic purposes.

Your name is Twilight Wolf?!

Holy juniper you cracked the code

THAT VIDEO IS GENIUS AND INCREDIBLE AND I LOVE IT

SO GOOD. I LoVE IT

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Oh wow that was a great video. 6 months ago I'd have been really annoyed but now
i'm thinkin its pretty accurate! (nonoffense)

I get the feeling I'm the only one left who still watches and enjoys this show every week. mini/sad

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png