Re: Introduce Yourselves

CheeseyBricks wrote:

I'm from the most boring place in England, Cambridge mini/blankexpression

Are you !@#$ kidding me? I loved it when I was there. It was the most awesome place in England I've ever been.

-Don

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Hi,

I'm the new guy around here.
I'm 24 years old and just started brickfilming.
My hometown is Wels in Austria.
A few scripts for TV Pilots are ready and I'm working on a whole season.
My speciality is Science-Fiction.

Unrenewable by SmeagolStudios is my favourite brickfilm.
I really hope that my movies will get close to this quality.

So, hello everybody and feel free to ask me something if you want to know more.

Hello naevisus. mini/smile

_2014

Hey, Naevisus! Enjoy your stay here!

Hello naev. Welcome to BiM. Enjoy your stay.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Hello Naevius. I recommend you visit BertL's A Beginner's Guide to Bricks In Motion.

fib, you've just bumped an old thread.

Brickcellent wrote:

fib, you've just bumped an old thread.

LOLOLOL
Watch where you post next time, Fib. WATCH OR DIE.

Actually, this thread could use a bumping.

Don't underestimate the wisdom of fib.
- Aaron

Welcome! Enjoy your Stay at BiM!

mini/cat

'bout time this thread was bumped. Welcome to BiM magisterps3, I recommend reading A Beginner's Guide to Bricks in Motion. I hope you make some great brickfilms while you're here mini/wink

Double post.

My name is Michael, I'm pretty young compared to most here. I've been brickfilming for 8 months. I wouldn't call myself an expert, but I'm getting there. I play lacrosse, am very fast, am smart, and have loved LEGO since I was 3. I live in the U.S., and like to travel. I have an interest for WWII, and like strategy also.

Last edited by Interbrick (April 12, 2010 (02:32pm))

Well, hello, mini/bigsmile We've been keeping you here for while now. Well, since late November.

mini/cat

Hello, my name is Milo, and I'm a drug addict.
After I was born I took crack, after I was 12 I drunk beer, and just recently I decided to do meth thanks to an inspirational film by Nick Durron.

I think I'm doing this wrong, like everything else!!

An older thread brought back to life for the rebooted forum. If you're new, or if you've just never provided the community with a proper introduction, this is the place to do so!  Introduce yourselves, tell us a little about what brought you here, etc.

I'll start.  I began making brickfilms about 10 years ago, and quickly discovered brickfilms.com.  When that site split up, I headed over to Bricksinmotion, which I eventually became the administrator for.  I've been making other kinds of videos too, lately, my YouTube channel is available here.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

Hi, I'm Alex, but everyone calls me Splodge. I'm twelve, and I love LEGOs and drawing art. I started making (what I called LEGO movies) four years ago. I discovered brickfilms.com shortly after and then made my way here and began making MUCH better shorts. I live in Canada and I love travelling. I love film making, even without LEGOs, and I want to get a job in the theater community when I'm older.

Spencer Katz - a student entering my Thesis year and The School of Visual Arts in Manhattan - majoring in Cinematography.

Made brickfilms when i was in middle school - and just getting back into them. I love them. I have a million legos.

mini/delirium My name is Alex as well. I've been animating since 8th grade, ever since we had to make a movie in Language Arts. I won the "Best Animation" award, but only because it was the only animation entered. Since then it's been roughly two years, in which I've grown a lot, both in height (5' 9" or 1.75m last time I checked) and animation expertise. I live in Mystic, Connecticut, where tourist attractions make the gas prices high.

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

RealBrick

Hey, my name is Robert, but call me Realbrick. At the moment, I don't have a YouTube, but I hope to get one once I make a great film. I am pretty good with GIMP, but I am competing with Unilego and Yoder. I Make signatures for people and if you need me to do any color correction or special effects, give me a PM, because I am fairly good with Adobe After Effects CS4.

Last edited by RealBrick (July 8, 2010 (03:36pm))

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png