Re: Introduce Yourselves

Welcome, Mark! mini/smile

MarkNelsonMovies wrote:

Hi, My Name is Mark Nelson, I'm from Vermont in the USA. I make both stop-motion and live action videos.
I'm joining this forum in hopes of possibly getting and/or giving helpful advice, entering contests, and sharing my future brickfims with the world.

I have a youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI1NkD … ontRjWtRlQ    but their are no brickfilms on it yet because my old brickfilms are either too bad or use copyrighted music.  I will be uploading more new videos in the coming months hopefully including a few brickfilms and also possibly some remastered versions of old stop-motions. mini/smile

Welcome to this fine website, Mark!  You've certainly found the right place to introduce yourself.  If you haven't already, you may want to check out the Beginner's Guide to Bricks in Motion as well as the stickied forum topics if you need some general information if you need any information on general guidelines, etiquette, or forum purposes, though most of this information is pretty straightforward.  The Cafe Corner is also a great topic if you want to get to know the community (it's for general discussion and suchlike).

I look forward to seeing your Brickfilms, and hope you enjoy your time here on BiM!

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive

Hello, I'm Legolord Productions I am a Youtuber who makes lego animations from both camera and Lego Digital Designer.

I've Joined Youtube on June 8, 2014 where I started out with basic animations from my own creative and original ideas.

If you all are interested, Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/LegoLordPro/featured

Legolord Productions
Subscribe for LLP Brickfilming Content

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, LegoLord. It looks like your channel is off to a good start. If you have any questions on the subject of brickfilming, anyone in the community will be more than willing to lend a hand.

I hope to see you around the forums!

Another California brickfilmer.
You're in good company, LegoLordPro.

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

Another California brickfilmer.
You're in good company, LegoLordPro.

Thanks dewfilms

Legolord Productions
Subscribe for LLP Brickfilming Content

I'll be uploading Brickfilms that I have improved the most on per year on BricksInMotion

Welcome, LEGOLordPro.  Enjoy your say.

Guess who's back? Yep, that's me. After a long three years, I thought to myself that I needed to bring back my asianfilms101 channel. It's been a ridiculous long time since I've done an animation, BUT I'm going to start to get back into it and post a good amount of content for you guys. If you remember me, then that's great! If you don't, then check out my channel and check out my older stuff!

Welcome back!

They always come back. Except when they don't.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

I think i remember you.
Welcome back to BiM!

Welcome back asianfilms101. I have no clue who you are as I have only been here for one year, but welcome back nun the less. mini/smile

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Hi! My name is Stas.

I'm new to stop motion but not new to legos. Trying to learn the tricks of the art! My wife bought a lego set for our oldest son few months back and something inside of me switched on haha like a scent which reminds you of your childhood memories. I have made a few lego stop motion clips which turned out much better than I expected so I decided to make it my new hobby mini/smile  I'm mostly an e-commerce architect by trade operating a website which generates 250-270,000 page views daily and unfortunately that eats up most of my time, however I hope to contribute when / where I can! I noticed that you run contests here which is awesome! Hopefully I will have enough skills to participate at the next event!

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, slickb!

Greetings Slickb! Glad to have you here!

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Welcome mini/smile

Thanks guys!

Welcome to BiM! mini/bigsmile

I'd recommend reading through the Beginner's Guide to Bricks In Motion if you haven't already, that should be able to get you up to speed on the ins and outs here. mini/wink Always glad to see new faces!

Thanks! Will do! My midnight 4 second attempt at walking haha

Walking Attempt

Hey guys!

My name is George and I'm pretty new here. I used to do stop motion with LEGO as a kid, but I never knew there was such a great online community centered around it! Anyway I'm at university studying physics right now, and although I barely have enough time to sleep, let alone animate, seeing all these amazing projects has inspired me to dust of the old webcam once I can get my bricks here...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/minifig77/stills/aousbanner.png

Hi George!

I'm new but welcome either way mini/smile  !