Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hello George! Glad to have you!
If you haven't already, I suggest that you look at the Beginner's guide to Bricks in Motion.
(I totally didn't just re-phrase what Mighty Wanderer said four posts ago)

"...just take stuff apart.  Be heartless, do not develop feelings for these sets..." -Squid
YouTube
My standards: Philippians 4:8

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, George! I see you've already begun to participate in several of the threads-that's great! mini/smile

That's a nice avatar George.

Youtube

my dad doesn't want me to brickfilm on because it's his computer, but he's not home right now at the moment.
-FilmyGuy1

I am michael. my studio name is michaels stopmotion. i play animal jam and my username is michaelsstopmotion. im a huge star wars fan. mini/tongue

Hello everybody! My name is Awez (a shorter form of my usual username Awestube). I have been an animator for over 6 years of my life (4 of which digitally using the software Adobe Flash CS6). Recently I have gone back and looked at my very first animations which were actually Lego stopmotion movies. I decided to try to go back to my roots and I made my first one in almost 5 years. You can see it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4CEIxU6ais made it with my phone's camera and Sony Vegas to add effects and combine all of the pictures. I am strangely proud of it. My other stuff is on the same channel if you want to check it out. I hope to have a nice time here and meet many new friends! Goodbye~

I hate normies...

Welcome, Awez mini/smile

Great to have you! Hope you enjoy the brickfilming community.

My profile picture is deep fried lol

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, Awez! And welcome back to the art of brickfilming. mini/smile

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Hello everyone! We are a Christian film company that has been making films for nearly five years now. While we have made a live-action film or two in our time, our passion has always been stop-motion films.

At Because of Jesus Films we are dedicated to producing God-glorifying films. Each film is created to present biblical values in an engaging and entertaining way.
Our desire is to encourage and equip the believer, save the lost, and give all the glory to Jesus Christ our Savior!

We do animate with Playmobil which will make us stand out a little from most animators here. mini/smile

We look forward to learning more about the art of stop-motion within this forum with fellow stop-motion animators!

By God's grace and for His glory!
Romans 12:11

Because of Jesus Films
“Because of Jesus, from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22.”
www.becauseofJesusfilms.com
Romans 1:16

Welcome, it's great to have you here mini/smile

Hello, world!

I just joined BiM, however, I've been wanting to for years now. Finally got around to it. mini/bigsmile

Brickfilming is not a new hobby for me; it's something I have been doing for quite a while now. I've lost track of how many years it's been since my first ever brickfilm, but I believe that was eight or nine years ago. I'm nearly "officially" an AFOL come this summer and have really always been a fan of LEGO. Most of my films usually are rather abstract in story and have a lot of craziness to them, and I always strive to keep them super kid-friendly. mini/smile

Lately, there's been a lull in my brickfilming hobby due to education and other responsibilities but, after about a year and half, I am finally finding the time and motivation to get back into this awesome medium of art! I've come here because I just know my skills have plenty of room to improve, and I would really like to advance the quality of my brickfilms. I'm not necessarily sure if it is considered advertising to point you to my YouTube channel containing all of my previous work, so I'll just provide a link for that in my profile or signature later on. One or the other. mini/wink

Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go read the Beginner's Guide to Bricks in Motion. mini/bigsmile

YouTube | Twitter | My Blog We are always in the process of becoming complete.

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, NovaSnow! It's great to have you here. Worry not about linking your youtube channel, it's not advertising, it's great to see your stuff.

I hope you enjoy it here!

(BTW, I've got to say, that avatar is fantastic)

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

rioforce wrote:

Welcome to Bricks in Motion, NovaSnow! It's great to have you here. Worry not about linking your youtube channel, it's not advertising, it's great to see your stuff.

I hope you enjoy it here!

(BTW, I've got to say, that avatar is fantastic)

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Heh, yeah, I just love the new-ish skunk piece...

Welcome to BiM.
Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to BIM. You are perfectly welcome here mini/wink

Squid wrote:

Welcome to BiM.
Enjoy your stay.

Thanks Squid! I do hope to. mini/smile

William Osborne wrote:

Welcome to BIM. You are perfectly welcome here mini/wink

Thank you-- glad you're happy to have me here!

Hi,Nova.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Welcome, Nova and Foberta! Glad to have you guys here! mini/wink

Foberta wrote:

Hey, my name us Albus Flitwick (no, I'm not joking).. I've been doing lego animation for four years, and have enjoyed every second of it! Im happy to participate in the community, and contribute to it.

Welcome to BIM  mini/smile