Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hallo, Ich bin Jared, und Ich Kommen aus  U.S.A

( Which for those who don't speak Deutsch (German), I said, Hello, I am Jared, and I come from U.S.A )

I joined BiM back in 2010. I started brickfilming in 2009 ( My films were rubbish, haven't gotten much better. )

I prefer StarWars over any movie series ( Originals 4,5,6.)

Hey guys! I'm currently under the alias of The Doorway Studio or Vulcan900336. I have recently become unhappy with this alias and have been considering others for some time now. Other than that, I have been animating for almost 3 years, but not very well or with much quality, mind you.

LEGOs, Soccer, Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and other completely irrelevant things.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8048/8104309919_8e4b6257b7.jpg
YouTube Flickr

Hi there, I'm Willow Tree.

I have been brickfilming since late 2006, but for some odd reason, was never involved in the community up until several months ago. Also, if your wondering about my username/production name, Willow Tree, I have a peculiar interest in Dendrology and Silvics; Willows appear the most fascinating to me. I really hope I'm not too much of a bother here on BiM mini/wink

Anyway, below I've listed several interests of mine incase someone might be intrigued. (These are not in any order; except for the first one listed, which is my number one).

- brickfilming
- film 
- Hong-Kong Cinema
-Quentin Tarantino
-Alfred Hitchcock
-The Cinema of France
-animation
- LEGO
-J.D. Salinger, Ernest Hemingway, Joseph Heller
-007 (James Bond)
-Dendrology (the study of the history of trees and shrubbery)
-hiking

One last note; I'm sorry in that I do not have any brickfilms posted. I am currently working on an entry for Contrast, which I am very enthused about. So, look out for that and many more future brickfilms of mine. See you all around BiM!

Last edited by Willow Tree (April 20, 2015 (09:33am))

Hello, and welcome to the community!
I look forward to seeing your entry, as well as seeing you get involved.

Seems you know a thing or two about movies, so it'll be great seeing that knowledge come through in your film.
And getting involved straight into a contest is one of the best ways to join BiM, so I hope you have a long and happy stay here.

Pritchard Studios

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, Pritchard.

I hope my some what decent knowledge of film will be executed in my contest entry.

I'm sure I'll feel right at home in the forums mini/smile

Thanks again!

-WT

Welcome mini/smile Do you have a youtube channel yet? I've been really quiet on youtube brickfilm-wise recently, it'd be good to have a new person that I can subscribe to for some quality videos mini/smile As Pritchard said, entering a contest first thing when you join is the best way to become one of the community. Have a good day mini/smile

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Thank you, for making me feel welcome, Nasrsarian.

I do have a youtube channel as seen here, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaujFg … 5QRPL-VX4g. Although, I currently do not have any videos posted. Many of the films I have create over the years have been incomplete or an "experimentation," if you will. I will definitely be posting my Contrast entry once the contest has ended. I hope that you will enjoy it once the time comes.

I'll see you around the forums! mini/smile

-WT

Last edited by Willow Tree (April 20, 2015 (09:31am))

Alright awesome I'll check it out/sub mini/tongue I miss brickfilming, I've been out of it for a while, BiM is really now the heart of brickfilming, youtube as its sword. If it weren't for Bim its a possibility I'd have quit.

"With those bricks we know and love, anything is a possibility!"-Smoky Air Studios

Willow Tree wrote:

I have been brickfilming since late 2006

Welcome!  That's even longer than how long I've been at it.

Squid wrote:
Willow Tree wrote:

I have been brickfilming since late 2006

Welcome!  That's even longer than how long I've been at it.

HEY BRO! Damn it's been so long since I've seen you, hmmm weren't you or annoying noise or something productions? (Sorry guys for my weirdness, I just miss brickfilming), I started early 2011 mini/XD It's been a while now thinking about it... Shame I never produced a lot of brickfilms (Most of my films are a few minutes, none under a minutes duration (except one))

Last edited by Nasrsarian (July 14, 2013 (03:17am))

Sorry, I double posted.

Last edited by GHB (July 13, 2013 (07:25pm))

Since I never really introduced myself, I'll do so now.

I'm Grant.

I like pancakes.

I don't prefer extra cheesy omelets.

Haha, I appreciate that Nasrsarian, although you don't have to subscribe, you might want to wait and see if you are entranced by my brickfilms mini/wink

Thanks for the Welcome, Squid!

Also, hello, Grant!

-WT

Last edited by Willow Tree (April 20, 2015 (09:34am))

Well um, as has said, 'I haven't introduced myself yet', so yeap:
Hai there, I'm Smoky Air Studios AKA nasrsarian,
I Down Under, in Australia mini/tongue
I started the art of brickfilming at age 11, sometime around April/May 2011.
I like tacos
I like building
I either wanna be a journalist or something to do with film when I grow up!
Have a good day mini/bigsmile

Good Day to yee brickfilmers.
I am Megagill74, owner and creator of the one and only Gilbert Studios.

I enjoy art, animating, photography, music and building.

I started animating over a year ago and hopefully will make a career out of animating.
I would also like to be a composer, film editor, special effects artist and king of the world!!!

MMMMWWWAAAHHAHAHA!!!!! mini/lol

See yee all soon!

SHWEE! mini/what

- Available to compose for any upcoming projects -

Actually what megagill wrote- photography. I bought a 16.1 Mega Pixel camera to animate with, but it turns out I cant stream to a computer with it, so I haven't animated with it. I don't feel mad though. I've used it to take some fantastic shot, using the camera, me and rule of thirds. Photography is actually quite fun! I'm so happy to be a brickfilmer, I reckon its going to affect the job I end up taking. mini/bigsmile

I'm Ethan Brooks

i want to become a animator when i'm older

i love Star Wars, LOTR, the matrix and Wallace and Gromit

and i live in Texas  mini/delirium

Hello.

I'm back. You might remember me but I haven't been active for 2 years now. Back then, I wasn't so mature and had planned a lot of projects were too over-ambitious for someone who had only done 2 minor below-average films. But things have changed for me, I'm back here and I'm more mature. I'm ready to commit myself to brickfilming and this time at a realistic pace. The big, ambitious films will come only after I do a few good films and when I feel I have what it takes to tackle such large-scale projects. (that doesn't mean I gave up hope for the Batman film. mini/wink ) As of now, I'll just keep on practicing and contribute to this great community as much as I can.

Regards,
The new and improved Thunderbolt. mini/smile

Last edited by Thunderbolt (July 22, 2013 (01:36am))

Back In Black!

Welcome back, Thunderbolt! Looking forward to seeing new films from you!

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/StudioL30/Random-Pictures/youtube.jpghttp://www.majhost.com/gallery/StudioL30/Random-Pictures/sitelogo.jpg

StudioL30 wrote:

Welcome back, Thunderbolt! Looking forward to seeing new films from you!

Thanks!

Back In Black!