Topic: The Citizen of the Year

Directory Link

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

This is your official Bricks In Motion topic for the 2004 Smash hit, "The Citizen of the Year", created by me, Watson, and made popular by a host of rabid fans. Here you may discuss your love for the film, reminisce about where you were when you first saw it, and share tales of how it changed your life for the better. You would be permitted to discuss it's faults, but to date, no one has been able to identify any.

BIM Film Page

And now, in closing, justice dictates that I must post the finest review ever written for this seminal creation, written by a great man you know as Dragoon:

Rainsford are you on drugs, did u just find this movie cause now your sig has something too.

No, no, I am not on drugs. I am on The Citizen of the Year. I am quite addicted. *looks to the sky* Yes, now my sig has something too. There are many reasons why now my sig has something too.

*rousing music begins to play*

My sig has something too because of pride. Pride in humanity. We are a magnificent race: There is war and there is destruction, but upon the ashes of this great inferno is love and there is beauty and there is art. I am referring to The Citizen of the Year.

My sig has something too because of love. I love my fellow man, and I reach across, through the darkness, through the great bumbling grinding gears of politics, I reach across to my fellow man. Nations unite under The Citizen of the Year. Canadians, Americans, Hungarians, Dutchmen, Germans... Nations that once fought each other now stand together under this: The Citizen of the Year.

My sig has something too because of grace. The grace of The Lord, who has endowed this gift upon us: The Citizen of the Year.

Let us stand together in joy. Let us utilise this graceful medium to see deeper into each other's hearts. Let us love, let us cherish, and let us hope. Let us download The Citizen of the Year, the link is in my sig!

May The Citizen of the Year continue to fill your life with joy and peace. Thank you.

Re: The Citizen of the Year

This film is awesome. I loved it.

Last edited by Just Kidden (September 1, 2011 (07:59pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I will always Love this film. mini/delirium

I have to be honest. I am not a fan of this film.
That is all I have to say.

It's good, but it has MANY flaws. Sorry Watson.

YouTube|Website|Twitter
[21:41]RockyBubblesRobert>Oh yeah, KG is here!
[21:41]|<--KG has left irc.msgplus.net (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

I think it's a VERY unique film! There are flaws, but I still think that the film is a classic mini/smile

To be honest, I didn't understand the plot and I only enjoyed it to a degree.
Sorry, Watson but we all have different opinions.

I watched it the first time on my iPod, I thought it was freaking hilarius.

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Still a shining beacon of pure joy after all these years, TCOTY has not found a disease it couldn't cure, a face it couldn't put a smile on, and a hot teacher it couldn't shag.

MooCJ wrote:

Sorry, Watson but we all have different opinions.

That's alright, MooCJ. We don't look down on you because your opinion is wrong. Just give some time for TCOTY to work it's way into your heart.

Every time you say you dislike TCOTY, a puppy dies. By disliking it you are letting the terrorists win.

I was first made aware of the brilliance of TCOTY during it's showing at the 1948 Olympic opening ceremony in London. It was clear after the war years that people needed something universal and without barriers to gather around, and so the film accompanied by some sport seemed the perfect solution. Unfortunately no one invited the Russians to see the film until 1989, when the euphoria that resulted led to the collapse of the Berlin wall and the end of the cold war.

mini/sad

I won't even bother.

Great film.

Infurno wrote:

I won't even bother.

That's fine. Sometimes words alone are not enough to express how awesome something is.

mini/sad

Satisfactory.

I liked the movie, some parts are really intelligents, there are some flaws that I don't care about them, and is really good. I liked it and enjoyed it, but, IMO, I must say I enjoyed more other movies... maybe it's just because I'm italian and there are still a few things I don't understand, but I don't think this should be nominated the best brickfilm ever...don't get it the wrong way, it's beautiful, but, as said before, I enjoyed some brickfilms more than this...

It's a good film. Saying whether or not I think it needs its own month devoted to it would mean taking a side, which is something I don't really want to do.

Also, I tried to submit 'COTY' to the Urban Dictionary, but they rejected it.
Note: Do not look up 'COTY' in the Urban Dictionary. Some of the definitions have very rude words in them.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

mod edit: no thank you.

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

SW8Productions wrote:

I will always Love this film. mini/delirium

Wait how did he embed a youtube video? I want this feature!

-Jimmybob

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

[tcoty]

They had a feature on Brickfilms.com, I recall, where you could embed a video with [youtube] tags.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

TCOTY helped me lose 30 pounds!