Directory Link

Zombie Attack 2: No More Room In Hell

Directed by Stijn Heirstrate & Scott Jenner

Youtube
Vimeo
Vimeo new cut
Download (AVI)

Zombie Attack 2: No More Room In Hell

When the theme for BRAWL was posted I had no idea what I was gonna do, so my friend "google" helped me a bit. And he did
I just looked up the word "thought" and found a a couple of 10 defanitions for it. And one of the defanitions gave me an idea.
So I started writting a script with a serious subjet of racism. after writting the first scene I realised that it was to
boring to do for me in a week. So I thought more and felth like making a horror movie like I have been wanting for ages.
In a hardcore black and white. So I came to the idea of making a sequel of my movie "Zombie Attack". I wanted to test myself
(and save time mini/tongue ) to improvise this project with my mind as the script. I already started filming that same day. It went well
so far, I still had to hurry though cause I didn't have the whole week the time to enter BRAWL. A day later I was talking
with jimmybob and he asked what I was doing. I just said I was making a BRAWL film. he asked what the title was.
I said Zombie Attack 2. He sorta flipped out there at me mini/tongue didn't really know if it was for the lol. he flipped out because
he also made a movie called Zombie Attack, and I make a movie with the same title, and know I'm even making a sequel of it.
so he was like cursing and dissing my first Zombie Attack and I was just taking it. and suddenly he was like. Can we do a
Co production then ? And I was like, sure. days went by and we both filmed hard (especially me mini/tongue) and on wendensday the movie was finished filming. Jimmybob just needed to finish animating the short end scene. I edited like all day. movie still isn't perfect though.
I still think the second last scene needs some cuts and editing. So the movie is 9 min long, I was amazed.This could be a brickfilm
record, this movie was exactly made in about 101 hours. but of course, not all shots are animation though. So maybe not a Brickrecord
after all ? Overall, this was the most stressing movie ever. I mean. every night when I was done with everyhing, animating, editing, editing and uploading my daily vlog, it was 2 - 3 AM. I looked worser everyday on my vlogs. But I got a good rest in Switserland
and I'm ready for the new schoolyear.

rate, comment subscribe and Enjoy this co production between me and jimmybob.... please mini/smile

Last edited by Darkman (August 27, 2010 (03:24am))

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Re: BRAWL II "Zombie Attack 2: No More Room In Hell"

First: Congratulations! To make such thing in a week is very impressive.

It was different than I expected it to be. But that is a good thing, I was expecting a movie like your older zombie films that I also like. But you gave it a different turn and I liked it mini/smile . The animation was good, although rushed in places but that's because you've only had one week to do so and I guess everyone has that problem (well at least I do). The cinematography was also more than decent! The sound effects were good and have to congratulate you with that A+ soundtrack!
I thought it was as pity that you improvised most of it, because I felt that there was room for a developed story.
It seemed that we were both in the 'Tarantino-mood' mini/bigsmile

Overall: Good Job! 4/5

Tarantino is a w*nk compared to our marvelous direction

Also for the record, I flipped out because I was making a movie with the same title. mini/tongue

-Jimmybob

Last edited by jimmybob (August 30, 2009 (08:11am))

Move over Rover, let Jimi take over.
[email protected]

I enjoyed it but I really couldn't follow it. It was a bit... abstract mini/tongue Although technically it was nice, the story did not suit to my liking. Altogether, great film guys. Good luck in the contest mini/smile

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

What was not to like about the story? I am slightly offended.

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

jimmybob wrote:

What was not to like about the story? I am slightly offended.

I think he means that the story wasn't well developped. Darkman said it was improvised and that shows in the movie.

D:

You're right we did improvise.  mini/tongue

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

I thought the first three minutes were too weird, but it kicked ass once the main character got to the weapons shop. The big battle scene was really great.

As I said on Youtube: This is GENIUS

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

My favourite film of you Darkman ! And Jimmybob of course Loved everything

Woah, that was awesome. The battle scene at the end was teh epics. The start was a bit weird(couldn't follow it very well) but once i got into it I started enjoying it. Well done guys mini/smile.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

http://www.vimeo.com/6343321

Vimeo now.

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

0:27 OH LAWD IS THAT BoB !?!?

Thanks for the comments guys! mini/smile

Jeez I expected more respect for our hard work.

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

Heh, that was a pretty good entry. But why were the explosions and some of the blood in color?

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

VN wrote:

Heh, that was a pretty good entry. But why were the explosions and some of the blood in color?

Thanks, the Zombie battle could have been better though.

And...

Life's a b*tch mini/tongue

It's because darkman is lazy ass-hole

-Jimmybob

[email protected]

i tought it was done on purpose. mini/confused

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''