Re: The story of Scout production topic

2x4 studios wrote:

I got some more animation done today! We are now at a total of 13 seconds of animation!
https://i.imgur.com/JQlghTt.png

Nice!

YoutubeBáBmini/delirium mini/delirium
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/my-logos/CCA3D727-86B8-4190-8E7B-95D791EB4524.jpeg
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: The story of Scout production topic

BCStrike wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

I got some more animation done today! We are now at a total of 13 seconds of animation!

Nice!

Thanks!

Re: The story of Scout production topic

2x4 studios wrote:
BCStrike wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

I got some more animation done today! We are now at a total of 13 seconds of animation!

Nice!

Thanks!

Welcome

YoutubeBáBmini/delirium mini/delirium
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/my-logos/CCA3D727-86B8-4190-8E7B-95D791EB4524.jpeg
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: The story of Scout production topic

UPDATE (sorta)

Hey guys! It's update time!
So I lately have been building and working on a camera rig to make camera movements a lot easier, here is a collage I made with some pictures of it!
https://i.imgur.com/PTa5pvj.jpg
I built this off of Mighty Wanderer's camera rig for his c920.
Enjoy!

Re: The story of Scout production topic

2x4 studios wrote:

UPDATE (sorta)

Hey guys! It's update time!
So I lately have been building and working on a camera rig to make camera movements a lot easier, here is a collage I made with some pictures of it!
https://i.imgur.com/PTa5pvj.jpg
I built this off of Mighty Wanderer's camera rig for his c920.
Enjoy!

Sweet mini/bigsmile

YoutubeBáBmini/delirium mini/delirium
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/my-logos/CCA3D727-86B8-4190-8E7B-95D791EB4524.jpeg
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: The story of Scout production topic

I am animating more today!
https://i.imgur.com/0gNd17E.png

Re: The story of Scout production topic

2x4 studios wrote:

I am animating more today!
https://i.imgur.com/0gNd17E.png

Cool, are you entering fright and fear?

YoutubeBáBmini/delirium mini/delirium
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/my-logos/CCA3D727-86B8-4190-8E7B-95D791EB4524.jpeg
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: The story of Scout production topic

BCStrike wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

I am animating more today!

Cool, are you entering fright and fear?

No, I wanted to but I decided to work on the story of Scout instead. But I really want to enter the September fest.

Re: The story of Scout production topic

2x4 studios wrote:
BCStrike wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

I am animating more today!

Cool, are you entering fright and fear?

No, I wanted to but I decided to work on the story of Scout instead. But I really want to enter the September fest.

Ok

YoutubeBáBmini/delirium mini/delirium
https://bricksafe.com/files/BCStrike/my-logos/CCA3D727-86B8-4190-8E7B-95D791EB4524.jpeg
Live a life worthy of the calling you have received. Ephesians 4:1

Re: The story of Scout production topic

2x4 studios wrote:

UPDATE (sorta)

Hey guys! It's update time!
So I lately have been building and working on a camera rig to make camera movements a lot easier, here is a collage I made with some pictures of it!
https://i.imgur.com/PTa5pvj.jpg
I built this off of Mighty Wanderer's camera rig for his c920.
Enjoy!

Ooh, that's really cool. How do the mechanics work? What does it do? Is it for raising/lowering the camera? Any problems with the rig itself moving, or is it steady? Also, what's that thing on top, is that for adding weight?

Re: The story of Scout production topic

BertL wrote:
2x4 studios wrote:

UPDATE (sorta)

Hey guys! It's update time!
So I lately have been building and working on a camera rig to make camera movements a lot easier, here is a collage I made with some pictures of it!
https://i.imgur.com/PTa5pvj.jpg
I built this off of Mighty Wanderer's camera rig for his c920.
Enjoy!

Ooh, that's really cool. How do the mechanics work? What does it do? Is it for raising/lowering the camera? Any problems with the rig itself moving, or is it steady? Also, what's that thing on top, is that for adding weight?

It makes the camera go up, or down, and yeah the thing on top is an ankle/wrist weight so It does't fall over.
It also turns around 360 degrees with one of those 4x4 turn table parts.
And the wheels make it so you can roll it.
To make it raise/lower you turn the wheel at the back which is connected to an axle that has a worm gear on it and then when you turn the wheel the worm gear turns a light tan gear which is connected to an axle that the top arm thing connects to.
It works really well and I filmed a test with it I'll be showing you guys soon.

Hope that answered you question!

Re: The story of Scout production topic

Hey, just checking in... is this still in production?

Re: The story of Scout production topic

JuiceBoxStudios wrote:

Hey, just checking in... is this still in production?

Yeah. I am not currently working on it right now but it is not canceled like that other one I did. I am going to start animating more in December.