Re: Isolation - Production Thread

Cool! Can't wait!

----------------------in production---------------------
https://i.imgur.com/4yAZqaf.png
----------------------------------------------------------
"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: Isolation - Production Thread

Had been following this in the beginning but got lost a little bit between updates. Glad to see you're still working on this! I still remember when it was just in the pre-production. You've come so far and I'm excited to see what comes next.

Yes, it's homemade, fresh from the toaster oven.

Re: Isolation - Production Thread

2x4 studios wrote:

Cool! Can't wait!

Thanks!

Blandeer wrote:

Had been following this in the beginning but got lost a little bit between updates. Glad to see you're still working on this! I still remember when it was just in the pre-production. You've come so far and I'm excited to see what comes next.

Glad to hear it! And thanks, without you lending your voice acting the film wouldn't be nearly as good. I'm honestly surprised myself how much work I've managed to get done on this project.

-

Update time!

ALL DONE! I finished the colour grading a few days ago, and I've been fine tuning some audio stuff and adding some minor visual effects since then. As of writing this post, I just submitted the finished film to the "Fright and Fear" contest and I'm glad to say the entry has been accepted!

The finished film will be uploaded to youtube on wednesday the 2nd of september 19:00 GMT. Hope to see you there in the comment section! I'm working on releasing the score on spotify as well, but that'll probably take another two weeks ish.

But that's it mini/eek  No more updates to come (although I might write a small post once the score is available on spotify). This project has been a blast from start to finish, and big thanks to everyone who auditioned or otherwise just helped out with bringing it to life. And thanks to you for following this production log!

A new project might very well be just around the corner... but until then:

Cheers!

Re: Isolation - Production Thread

SurfSmurf778 wrote:

Update time!

ALL DONE! I finished the colour grading a few days ago, and I've been fine tuning some audio stuff and adding some minor visual effects since then. As of writing this post, I just submitted the finished film to the "Fright and Fear" contest and I'm glad to say the entry has been accepted!

The finished film will be uploaded to youtube on wednesday the 2nd of september 19:00 GMT. Hope to see you there in the comment section! I'm working on releasing the score on spotify as well, but that'll probably take another two weeks ish.

But that's it mini/eek  No more updates to come (although I might write a small post once the score is available on spotify). This project has been a blast from start to finish, and big thanks to everyone who auditioned or otherwise just helped out with bringing it to life. And thanks to you for following this production log!

A new project might very well be just around the corner... but until then:

Cheers!

Awesome! I can't wait until its released!

----------------------in production---------------------
https://i.imgur.com/4yAZqaf.png
----------------------------------------------------------
"Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Re: Isolation - Production Thread

That's wonderful!  I've been excited for this film for quite a while.
I hope it does very well in the contest!

Re: Isolation - Production Thread

Wow so excited to hear this is finally done. So many large projects crumble apart over time, but you stayed on course with this film all the way through! Can’t wait to finally see this, and good luck in the summer contest!

Re: Isolation - Production Thread

Wow, how did I not know about this until the release? I was blown away by the final video, and the fact that it took 2 years rather than 2 months makes a lot of sense. Fantastic work, and the contest timing is just a bonus!

Re: Isolation - Production Thread

2x4 studios wrote:

Awesome! I can't wait until its released!

You can find it in the "Release" section now!

OneDouglas wrote:

That's wonderful!  I've been excited for this film for quite a while.
I hope it does very well in the contest!

Thank you! mini/bigsmile Hopefully the end result delivers mini/eek

Brickman wrote:

Wow so excited to hear this is finally done. So many large projects crumble apart over time, but you stayed on course with this film all the way through! Can’t wait to finally see this, and good luck in the summer contest!

Thank you! And yeah, it's easy to lose sight of the end goal and just give up halfways, but I'm glad I made it to the end. I find it helps immensly to keep a production log here and get feedback and support!

JoCo wrote:

Wow, how did I not know about this until the release? I was blown away by the final video, and the fact that it took 2 years rather than 2 months makes a lot of sense. Fantastic work, and the contest timing is just a bonus!

Haha! I'm so glad you liked it! And thank you for all your kind words!

-

No update, just some links to the finished film! I've released it on youtube now, and I'd be honored if anyone would like to check the end result out for themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp3zUGC … e=youtu.be

https://bricksinmotion.com/forums/topic … isolation/

Cheers!

Re: Isolation - Production Thread

I'm glad to say the soundtrack has finally been released on spotify!

You can check it out here:
https://open.spotify.com/album/307ftRUS … FokjS7LJAA

Special thanks to BiMs own JonnDthunDer for providing incredible feedback to me during the composing process.

This would also probably mark the last time I ever update this thread, but I'll probably be starting a new production log in just a few weeks. See you then!

Cheers!