Re: Café Corner

Sméagol wrote:

For those who rarely venture to the front page: Sean has launched a teaser for the next BricksInMotion contest!

Just earlier the day this was released, I was setting up a shot with rubbish bin and parrots.
This is beautiful.

Hey Im thinking of going to Brick con are any of you guys thinking of going?

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

It depends. I'm in Britain. If it's in say, America, it might be a little too far away. I'll see how I feel  at the time mini/lol

I just wanted to know, how come The citizen of the year Brickfilm has its own contest? How did that start?

Last edited by Smocktopus (September 14, 2015 (06:36pm))

I do not brickfilm anymore, but you can see my live action stuff here.

Back when it was released it blew everyone's minds with its crude, dark humor.

uh oh!

I assume that most of you are preparing for college or school again. I tell you this: mine started last June and will end on April (the usual was March though) next year.

-TSV
2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature. The old things has passed away, and behold, the new things have come.

Who's your friend who likes to play?

Yeah, I know. I'm 15 and I still like that. mini/lol

-TSV
2 Corinthians 5:17: Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature. The old things has passed away, and behold, the new things have come.

Excited to see all of the D&L entries, best of luck for all of you as you put your finishing touches on them.

TSV wrote:

Who's your friend who likes to play?

Yeah, I know. I'm 15 and I still like that. mini/lol

Bing Bong!  Bing Bong!

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (12:05pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

Welcome back, Fall!  It's really good to see you here again.

/

Last edited by Noah (May 27, 2017 (12:05pm))

Formerly known as HeliumBrick

Welcome back, Helium

Anyone else had internet troubles today? It's been on and off all day here!

Those of you that missed the Walt Disney Documentary last night and the night before on PBS, here is the whole thing...

http://video.pbs.org/video/2365556519/

"Tell stories that matter to you, not stories that'll sell." - Stephen Tobolowsky

YouTube/Twitter/SG

A new brickfilm community project has been completed by the community of BrickBoard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ql2gHg7rMA

My internet has been absolutely terrible the last couple of days. Normally, when I upload a basic audio file with a picture to Youtube, it takes around 30 seconds. Today, it took 3 hours. Very fun indeed.

Where Creativity Meets Logic.
Youtube]

Today marks the five-year anniversary of when I first joined Bricks in Motion. It's crazy to think that when I joined, I was in seventh grade and only 12. Now, I'm 17 and on the verge of graduating high school.

I'm getting old.

R.I.P. Toby Archibald Oct. 31st 2009 to Sep. 20th 2015. He was my brother's guinea pig.  mini/sad

Chris W. wrote:

Today marks the five-year anniversary of when I first joined Bricks in Motion. It's crazy to think that when I joined, I was in seventh grade and only 12. Now, I'm 17 and on the verge of graduating high school.

I'm getting old.

Wow, dude, no wonder you got so much grey on ya mini/tongue

Thinking about it, I've been on this friggin site for about the same time as you (only I joined at the very end of seventh grade so yeah my time's been a tad shorter). And to think, when it is my five year anniversary, I'll actually be graduating high school! Crap, I need to make more brickfilms before I go off to college! And maybe actually make production topics for them so that motivation stays there all the way through!

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]