Re: THAC XII - Starts NOW!

I finished. Probably the strangest film I've ever made, (not necessarily a good thing). Just happy to be done

Well this was fun and all, but I'm done for the night. I bit off a bit more than I could chew when it comes to the script and also the ending would take way more effort than I had time for. It's been fun though. I hope to finish it and release it soon.

SENT. My entry is not going to near as good as many others, but i still greatly enjoy the "crapping out a THAC" mini/smile

Twitter | Instagram | YouTube Channel | Tumblr | My Weekly Film Podcast!
"For I am NOT ashamed of the Gospel of Christ" - Romans 1:16

To everyone that isn't able to finish the film and dropped out of THAC, it has been a pleasure to compete with you, and hope to see you at next year's THAC

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

Rendering as I speak, well write, well type...  I'm Tired... mini/eek mini/dizzy

Have a nice day! mini/smile

YouTube

Well, I think I finished. Not sure of the quality, even though I watched it through, I am so tired, I cannot think straight. I am having lots of trouble typing this. mini/dizzy mini/twitch  It is currently uploading. I'll be sending it soon.

NOTE TO SELF: Make a smaller video next year so you can get it done within 12 hours.

I'm going to need a Fresh Start after this THAC.

Last edited by rioforce (January 4, 2015 (02:06am))

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

List of entries has been updated again. We're got a few processing or private videos, so make sure everything is shipshape!

Well, time for me to hit the hay, or this big lump of bricks on my set, hope you guys make it through the  rest of the competition mini/wink

Last edited by The Motion Hero (January 4, 2015 (02:48am))

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

Just sent mine in!

Thanks for hosting this it has yet again been a blast
OsomStudios

Last edited by osomstudios (January 4, 2015 (03:00am))

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Just now emailing mine in! Wow it is late!

Once again, list of entries has been updated!

About to send mine in! mini/smile

SEEEEEENT!:lol:

Just sent mine in.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Submitting ours right now.  Looking forward to seeing all the creative interpretations of the theme!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BuilderBrothers/signatures/thac14sig.png

I uploaded mine about 30 minutes ago. The first time I sent the wrong link, but I sent a second email with the right one. Let me know if you get it.

YouTube  |  Flickr  |  Twitter

Looks like the only thing stopping me from entering is Premiere Pro.

Looks like I'm out for this one. Still plan on uploading the video within the week though.

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Sent! That's nine successfull THAC's in my repetoire! Now to pop my eyeballs back into my sockets and cry about how my film turned out.

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

That's nine successfull THAC's in my repetoire!

Do you think that might be a record?

Dang Max Butcher quite an achievement there mate!

Unfortunately I won't be able to finish my entry in time mini/sad I actually lost most of the day since I had to go work with my father.. I even spent 10 hours up filming but being the scene was so difficult to film and was so drained as it was early in the morning it took longer than expected and still had a few more scenes to do..

I'll still release it when its finished, thank you to the great voice actors, I can't wait to see all you're entries guys best of luck to you all!

Sincerely,
Divine.

RELEASED! Check out my channel to watch it!
Check out my Youtube Channel New Vid every week: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5NKN … 7cRn8gsNaw