Re: THAC XII - Starts NOW!

LASF wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/12TKhZg.jpg

I'll give it 5/5 Nathan Wells...

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

Even better Michael.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
http://bricksafe.com/files/harborlightpro/400x100%20BRICKSINMOTON%20PIC%202.jpg
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

Harbourlite Productions wrote:

Even better Michael.

You can spell his name right but not mine?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

CarrollFilms wrote:
Harbourlite Productions wrote:

Even better Michael.

You can spell his name right but not mine?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!

Sorry, meh bad Carroll.

"Bless you for making this." -Sloth 2016 * on "Chicken Shaped Lighthouse Attacks Police"
Ephesians 4:29 -"Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers."

NOOOO!!! I thought THAC was tomorrow! I have no time to do anything today. It's not as if i have no free time, but something horrible happened a few nights ago. I was in a Skype chat with a few friends when someone decided to be an idiot and started spamming the chat with messages with !@#$ images attached to them. I unplugged my PC before anything major could happen, but once i start my computer and it starts Skype up, my recent chat history will be FILLED with things i really don't want to see. The only thing i can do is to find a way to start my computer up without Skype starting up too, and then to remove Skype. I haven't had the opportunity to do so yet.

I'd really still like to enter THAC in some way. I missed it last year and i was really looking forward to try it this year. Is there any way i can participate later, when i've cleaned Skype? mini/sad

signature

WoutStopmotion wrote:

NOOOO!!! I thought THAC was tomorrow! I have no time to do anything today. It's not as if i have no free time, but something horrible happened a few nights ago. I was in a Skype chat with a few friends when someone decided to be an idiot and started spamming the chat with messages with !@#$ images attached to them. I unplugged my PC before anything major could happen, but once i start my computer and it starts Skype up, my recent chat history will be FILLED with things i really don't want to see. The only thing i can do is to find a way to start my computer up without Skype starting up too, and then to remove Skype. I haven't had the opportunity to do so yet.

I'd really still like to enter THAC in some way. I missed it last year and i was really looking forward to try it this year. Is there any way i can participate later, when i've cleaned Skype? mini/sad

Aw, man, that's terrible! mini/sad  Unfortunatey, I don't believe there is a way to include anyone who did not finish their film within the 24 hours.

Wait why did you feel the need to unplug your computer

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

WoutStopmotion wrote:

Erm, just delete your history and/or not open Skype?

WoutStopmotion wrote:

SMH, you know you can delete the history right?

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

@jstudios

Because i don't feel like having super gross adult crap on my computer nor on Skype, not even a single thumbnail in my chathistory.

@LASF

Problem: i have my Skype on start up to keep up with all the messages i recieve. So once my PC starts up i instantly get notifications of eveything. I tried starting it up without my internet on, but Skype still started up, managed to freaking sign me in and i had a notification i didnt check when the spamming started...

signature

And yes, i could probably delete history if it weren't for the new Skype having thumbnails and things... I'm not going in there.

signature

WoutStopmotion wrote:

@jstudios

Because i don't feel like having super gross adult crap on my computer nor on Skype, not even a single thumbnail in my chathistory.

@LASF

Problem: i have my Skype on start up to keep up with all the messages i recieve. So once my PC starts up i instantly get notifications of eveything. I tried starting it up without my internet on, but Skype still started up, managed to freaking sign me in and i had a notification i didnt check when the spamming started...

Skype turns on at start up? You can turn off that feature.
Also, you can block your friends. Deleting your chat history also does not leave the thumbnails.

Moderator note: please do not use signatures larger than 400x100px.

>okay...

Dyland wrote:
Nathan Wells wrote:

A blue piece must DIRECTLY connect to a black piece.

Oh... Well, is this acceptable, then?

The bricks are only touching, but, aren't directly connected.

We won't disqualify you for that but try to actually have the bricks connected.

Have there really been no accepted entries?

Harborlight Productions wrote:

That just means no one has sent one yet. At this point in the contest, that's probably a good thing.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:
Harborlight Productions wrote:

That just means no one has sent one yet. At this point in the contest, that's probably a good thing.

Nathan said in the chat that he got one. he just hasn't updated it yet.

AHHHAHHHHHH!!!! STILL HAVEN'T STARTED FILMING YET!

Can I move a clip digitally to go in front of a blank Lego TV?
Or will I have to do something else?

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test

If it is an animated clip, then it ought to count if both the clip on the TV and the shot featuring the TV itself include the mod element.

Will a light blue shirt on black pants count as the BLUE on black color element?

Last edited by The Motion Hero (January 3, 2015 (05:13pm))

I HAVE RETURNED!!!
Youtube
PunBB bbcode test