Topic: Lego Resolutions

Directory Link

Lego Resolutions

Watch it Now

Some heroes and villains discuss their New Year's resolutions.

Feedback is always appreciated!

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.

Re: Lego Resolutions

Your animation is very smooth, but I think you could work on some of the voices. While a lot of them fitted in terms of pitch and tone, they weren't very colourful or animated (pardon the pun) and seemed quite monotone.

Also, Bats and Vader might have appreciated some chairs mini/smile

It was nicely written, and that water-splash was brilliant.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Re: Lego Resolutions

jampot wrote:

Your animation is very smooth, but I think you could work on some of the voices. While a lot of them fitted in terms of pitch and tone, they weren't very colourful or animated (pardon the pun) and seemed quite monotone.

Also, Bats and Vader might have appreciated some chairs mini/smile

It was nicely written, and that water-splash was brilliant.

Yeah, I really don't like my voice for that, but also it's still a bit too high.  mini/blankexpression

As far as Batman and Vader go, I wanted some people to be standing, but others to be sitting in order to maintain a variety. 

Also, my animation with characters sitting in the chairs was a bit shaky.  That's mainly due to the fact that AnimatorDV quit working on me and I went without onion skinning.

Thanks for the feedback!  I appreciate it!

YouTube | I'm making music now. Have a listen. | Website

Currently on hiatus from making my own brickfilms. In the process of learning music production techniques.
Need a voice actor? Hit me up.