Topic: A Bad Day at the Mines

I was bored, do not comment on how bad the webcam is, I aready know.
watch:www.vimeo.com/3810316
It's sorta short and lame.

Last edited by Living LEGO (April 1, 2009 (03:27pm))

Re: A Bad Day at the Mines

It was sorta short and lame. The webcam is really bad.

I just know you are gonna hate me for this. mini/lol

YouTube|Website|Twitter
[21:41]RockyBubblesRobert>Oh yeah, KG is here!
[21:41]|<--KG has left irc.msgplus.net (Quit: http://www.mibbit.com ajax IRC Client)

umm. I really didn't get the point of that mini/confused

-Jon64

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite

PROTIP: don't release films you wouldn't want others to see.

umm... mini/eek that was... mini/eek umm... mini/eek

http://www.bestbrickstudios.net/images/banner003.png

Rather peculiar. Ehh, please don't use titles like that, it looks so boring. Edit the font, the colours and effects. Take more time animating, take more frames, get a good framerate you're happy with, try and get your animation smooth. Try to make your lines not sound so crazy. That's all I can think of.

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

whenever I show this to my friends, they think it's funny, but when I post it, everybody hates me! mini/confused

The community here have a more keen eye. Have any of your friends seen Unrenewable?

I was about to write a review, but I would only be repeating what Splash said.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I was going to tell you what my thought on this film is, but I think that this emote speaks for itself:

mini/eek

My old YouTube is since long ago defunct - now even removed.
Here is my new one.

Don't forget:
mini/confused

Splash Studios wrote:

Rather peculiar. Ehh, please don't use titles like that, it looks so boring. Edit the font, the colours and effects. Take more time animating, take more frames, get a good framerate you're happy with, try and get your animation smooth. Try to make your lines not sound so crazy. That's all I can think of.

well,
I WAS BORED OUT OF MY MIND AND I WANTED TO POST THIS BRICKFILM, JUST GIMME ADVICE AND STOP GIVING MEH BAD REVIEWS!!!
mini/madhead

livinglego wrote:
Splash Studios wrote:

well,
I WAS BORED OUT OF MY MIND AND I WANTED TO POST THIS BRICKFILM, JUST GIMME ADVICE AND STOP GIVING MEH BAD REVIEWS!!!
mini/madhead

That previous post looked like a hat full of good advice.
If you can not take criticism at all then don't post you're stupid films here.

Have you seen my last film? No of course you haven't because it was also rubbish.
But I keep practising and one day I will submit a film here for the peeps here to comment.

Next time you're bored spend more time on making a film.

Hazzat wrote:

The community here have a more keen eye. Have any of your friends seen Unrenewable?

I was about to write a review, but I would only be repeating what Splash said.

I couldn't agree more.

-Jon64

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4079/4876920171_59c4d4ac70.jpg
More videos on my Youtube Channel or on my (now updated) Webstite

livinglego wrote:

well,
mini/madhead

Um... That was.... Good Advice. And, for more advice, write a script, record the audio to estimate the time it will take to do the movie, shoot the movie, and DO NOT use the generic WMM titles. Remember to take your time, if you posted how long it took you to take the movie, we'd be able to tell how hard you tried. If you want to make better movies (although, I shouldn't be talking) use smaller increments too. Also, add a half a second pause or something between quick shots. For example, when the scenes cut to the man falling down, I had no Idea what just happened, and I still dont.

I do agree some people on this forum could be a bit more supportive to beginners like yourself, but if you're going to make a film, take your time. I can't say that enough times.

Also, don't think you're the only person on this forum that has gotten bad critique alright?

-MOL, (Remember, Take your time.)

Persist.

dude! Thank a bunch for the advice! I also found out for the best walk cycle from youtube, this video made from the master himself, Nathan Wells. I'm making a co-production with Justkidden, It's pretty good so far, and it's my first brickfilm that's actually scripted:o . Again, this is great advice. Thanks,
                          LivingLego

You should script almost every video even one without dialogue. That's what I do.

mini/no Now I have to lend you my old webcam.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

livinglego wrote:

dude! Thank a bunch for the advice! I also found out for the best walk cycle from youtube, this video made from the master himself, Nathan Wells. I'm making a co-production with Justkidden, It's pretty good so far, and it's my first brickfilm that's actually scripted:o . Again, this is great advice. Thanks,
                          LivingLego

No Problem, I just wanted to give you my opinion.

Persist.

justkidden wrote:

mini/no Now I have to lend you my old webcam.

next time bring the CD. K?