Topic: Lord of the Thing - PART 3

Directory Link

Lord of the Thing - PART 3

YouTube

The adventure continues a bit more!

PART 1: http://youtu.be/dL1Jo3l7DOU
PART 2: http://youtu.be/OahwtoSBAGk

Last edited by Max Butcher (November 1, 2014 (11:14am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Re: Lord of the Thing - PART 3

Not as inviting as the other two, and the beginning takes awhile to finally get started. But, it gets me interested in Part Four.

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?

I loved it! The animation was great. There was a bit of light flicker and reflections from time to time, but it wasn't as bad as before. This is hilarious, great job Max, you have created another masterpiece.

I like this knight tale parody, very funny! mini/lol I am just waiting for the next episode of the adventures of  John Redwood and Wizard Whitebeard...

I nearly didn't watch this.  I found the start a bit slow and the arms waving around very nearly made me hit the close button.  However, I forced myself to not get distracted by the arm waving.  About half way in I was genuinely engrossed and was actually surprised and disappointed when it ended.  I wanted to see more!!  mini/smile

I've sent some constructive criticism via private message so as not to clutter up your thread.  mini/smile

Aka Fox
Youtube: My channel   Twitter: @animationantics
Best brick films: My selection

Really liking this series so far!  The pacing for Part 3 did feel a bit sluggish in comparison to Parts 1 and 2; perhaps it's because less seems to happen in this part.  Still very funny, though--I love the dialogue.

Spoiler (click to read)

"Wait, there are women in this world?"

"In an enlightened society we must question everything." (pause) "Did you get that down?"

Not entirely sure if the horse/elephant thing was meant to be just random, or a reference to something (if it was I didn't get it).

Spoiler (click to read)

That was an unexpected ending.

Retribution (3rd place in BRAWL 2015)

&Smeagol      make the most of being surrounded by single, educated women your own age on a regular basis in college
AquaMorph    I dunno women are expensive