Topic: Lego Film Documentry (Need Help)

Hello, I am sort of new to all this so here we go, I am a student studying media:|  film  and TV, I have one more project for the year and that is to create a documentary, and mine will be about Lego movies. The college has allowed me to use this idea under the condition that I get other people's permission to use their Lego film clips in the documentary mini/smile so that is why I am asking all you animators permission to use some of your clips. If you give me the permission I will add your name/username into the credits, if you wish. If you are interested please send me a message saying that you accept. then I will go into further details about the project in general. NOTE* this is a none profit project, it is a college project about Lego movies to pass my course. the video will be uploaded to YouTube but it will not be monetised, just to be clear on the matter. thank you mini/smile

Re: Lego Film Documentry (Need Help)

Feel free to use clips from any of my films, but please let me know which ones you plan to use (if any) and then send me a link when the documentary's done mini/bigsmile

You say college: are you making this for AS level or A2? Sorry if I'm being nosey.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

thank you, but I also need written permission from you to, if I sent you a contract via email, could you print it out, sign it with hand writing scan and email it to me? its just about college rule and regulation, we a really strict on copyright infringement mini/confused

You have permission to use my series, at the vimeo site below.  The email address is holdingourown "at" ymail "dot" com.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

thank you, but I also need written permission from you to, if I sent you a contract via email, could you print it out, sign it with hand writing scan and email it to me? its just about college rule and regulation, we a really strict on copyright infringement

This sounds cool! Send me and email at [email protected]. My youtube channel can be find below.

You also have my permission to use clips from my brickfilm. You can email me at [email protected].

thank you, I will send you the contract as soon as I can, plus can you ask some other peeps to help get involved? I will make sure that they all get credited mini/smile

You can use clips from me. [email protected]

I don't know why you would want to use any of my clips, but here is a link to my channel. Feel free to use any of them.
[email protected]

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Every little helps buddy, thank you very much for contributing to the effort, I will send you the contract as soon as possible

You could use some of my animation, be warned, they are not impressive like the other members.

as mentioned before, every little helps bud, thank u mini/wink

Yeah, just email the form to my above address.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Although a majority of my Brickfilms may not be the best of examples (animation-wise), you're more than free to use any of them for your project.

Id love it if you'd use mine

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

You are allowed to use any of mine. My email is [email protected], also, I might not be able to send you the contract for a while, since I am not near my printer until the end of Spring break.

ok buddy, but I still need you to sign the contract in order to use it in the documentary or the college will forbid its use in the project, try and get access to a printer as soon as possible, can't you use a school one? or one at an internet café?

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

You are allowed to use any of mine. My email is [email protected], also, I might not be able to send you the contract for a while, since I am not near my printer until the end of Spring break.

IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ!!! I have to pitch my idea to the college next week and I need to show that I have permission to use peoples footage for the documentary mini/eek so I will have to upload the contract for you lot to sign this weekend so all of you keep a lookout for the email that says "SIGN IMMIDIETLY", this is it guys, the make or break moment, this will determine the future of one of the greatest documentaries ever uploaded to the internet, fingers crossed :L

I don't have a printer near me, but I could take a picture of my signature and maybe digitally add it. Could that work?