Re: Lego Film Documentry (Need Help)

It could, i will send you the contract this weekend along with everyone elses.

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

I don't have a printer near me, but I could take a picture of my signature and maybe digitally add it. Could that work?

My E-mall Is in my profile so you could send me the form and I could sign it And send it back.

Thanks
Osomstudios

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

to all those who have signed up for the Lego documentary, i have sent you all an email with the contract for he documentary, please fill it out as soon as possible and re send it before the second of march. thank you all again for taking part in this mini/smile

May I digitally sign it, or must I print/sign with pen/scan it?
And which animations do you permission to use?

Did you send me one?

Thanks
Osomstudios

My Youtube

no buddy, i need your official email. the forums won't let me send stuff compared to normal email accounts.

PLEASE READ! TO EVERYONE WHO AS ACCEPTED TO LEND ME SOME OF THEIR FOOTAGE ON THIS FORUM, LET IT BE KNOWN THAT I HAVE SENT YOU ALL AN EMAIL HOLDING THE CONTRACT, PLEASE SIGN IT WITH YOUR SIGNATURE AND EMAIL IT BACK TO ME, THEN INFORM ME BY REPLYING TO THIS COMMENT THAT YOU HAVE SIGNED THE CONTRACT. IF YOU DIDN'T GET THE EMAIL, THEN PLEASE ASK ME TO RESEND TO YOUR ADDRESSES, THANK YOU

I sent mine in.

The guy who got banned more times than DiCaprio said "f***" in The Wolf Of Wall Street.

Question, do I have to put where I live?

Uh, I'm just going to step in here and say to be careful with your personal information. If you're under 18, you really shouldn't be giving out your location.

I don't have a copy of the contract that's being sent out, but that information shouldn't be necessary to give someone permission to use your works, and as a staff member I have to strongly suggest against providing it.

EDIT: If you want to help Jed out and give him permission to use your films, you're free to do so. Just don't send your address to people you don't know (and Jed has clarified that he isn't requesting it, so everything should be fine in that regard).

note, do not put in where you live, just add the country that you live in, and your email for future information about the documentary, that is all, apologies for any inconvenience or mis-interpretation

no, i strongly advise you not to put your address, just add your signature to the blank spaces  and include your email, that is all, thank you for asking such an important matter

Rockydude411Bricks wrote:

Question, do I have to put where I live?

Alright, cool.

I didn't get one of those forms yet.  My email is holdingourown "at" ymail "dot" com.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

yes that will do just fine buddy

wait so its [email protected] like this ?

HoldingOurOwn wrote:

I didn't get one of those forms yet.  My email is holdingourown "at" ymail "dot" com.

JedGrant/AnimationStudios wrote:

no buddy, i need your official email. the forums won't let me send stuff compared to normal email accounts.

ok thanks just sent you my E-mall address.

My Youtube

Sent mine in.

I also sent mine.

Hey, if you still need clips, feel free to use mine. My email is [email protected]. I'll be available for about three hours to sign a contract.