Re: Christmas in a Minute: Brickfilming COMPETITION 2012 [CLOSED-Judging]

How are the results coming? Also, are you planning on having a results chat? Those are always fun.

I don't know about the results, but I've made a bunch of pony emotes for the forums.

http://i.imgur.com/wcmcdmf.png

You should add them to the list so we can use them! mini/bigsmile

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Judging is almost complete! We had a slight delay because one of the judges got sick and has been under the weather for a few days. A results chat might be done, stayed tuned to this thread and I'll be posting a date when one will be held, as well as when a video will be posted to my channel announcing the winners on there. It should be this weekend or next week. Thanks for everyone's' patience, we are still within the time window I initially said, so all is going well. It is a very close contest, I will say that!

@Smeagol - Pony emotes!?? Please do release them immediately!

I would not mind pony emotes! But you've gotta make this Twilight Sparkle pic into an emote, and make it animated.

As for the results, I am glad to hear that and await them anxiously! A results chat would be super fun, but knowing my luck I would probably miss it. mini/smile

Sméagol wrote:

I don't know about the results, but I've made a bunch of pony emotes for the forums.

minifig051 in another thread wrote:

That reminds me of The World's Most Distracting Object.
http://images.wikia.com/gravityfalls/images/9/99/S1e1_world%27s_most_distracting_object.png
"I don't even remember what I was talking about."

How can someone be too sick to watch brickfilms? Doesn't even seem possible. AHHH I'm too sick to sit at my computer... D:

Just givin' ya crap. Can't wait.

Sickness can muddle your brain sometimes. It's not very good for a decision making process.

Judging is finished! 3 winners have been selected and an official announcement date will be coming soon. A chat-room announcement is planned, as well as a video announcement on my YouTube channel. I just need to verify the timing and date for the announcement before I let everyone know when.

I can't wait! I will try to be there but I have to remember that I am in the CENTRAL time zone.  mini/bigsmile

Looking forward to see the results!

The results are scheduled to be announced in the chatroom this Saturday, January 5, at 8:00pm Eastern Time Zone (NY) A video announcement will be posted the same day hopefully on my YouTube channel!

Last edited by Repelling Spider (January 3, 2013 (04:37pm))

Repelling Spider wrote:

The results are scheduled to be announced December 5, at 8:00pm Eastern Time Zone (NY)

Oh, well.
I'm sure everyone can wait 11 months.

Assuming it is January, that is my birthday, so I will be partying. So I probably won't be in the chatroom unless I just set up a computer to keep watching throughout the party. mini/smile
So excited! I'm hoping Christmas Thieves wins.

AnnoyingNoisesProductions wrote:
Repelling Spider wrote:

The results are scheduled to be announced December 5, at 8:00pm Eastern Time Zone (NY)

Oh, well.

Wow... fail. Thanks for pointing my typo out. I guess I had December on the brain.

AnnoyingNoisesProductions wrote:
Repelling Spider wrote:

Oh, well.

Hey, at least they're coming out faster than results to The Easter Contests.

*Ba Dum Tss*

Here all week folks! mini/lol

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Haha, that brought a smile to my face. mini/smile

Don't forget, the contest results are scheduled to be announced in shortly under 3 hours in the chat room! 8:00pm Eastern! mini/smile Hope to see you there.