Re: Tripp Connors

Sonjira wrote:

Not bad. Your absolute biggest problem is that your fps seems quite low. Try to raise it to at least 15 fps. You might also want to try and stick down sets and props that do not attach to LEGO sets (For example, the tree at 1:27) If you have a prop like that, I would suggests putting some sticky tak on the bottom of the prop to help secure it.

Just remember to keep practicing!

Yes I agree. Unfortunately my other biggest problem is I have a bad habit not to check certain things when I film which I am trying to improve on.
When I saw the tree in editing when it moved as bad as it did I was going to edit in some earthquake sounds and say there was an earthquake at that moment LOL.
But that would have been cheating and that would be wrong LOL.
Glad you liked it.
Thanks for the kind words as well.

Loved it mate. Yes, I agree, the shakiness and frame rate were a bit out, but the storyline was good, you certainly can tell a good story. Looking forward to more Tripp Connors! mini/bigsmile

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t408/Rogeralans/LOGOsigOfficial_zpscdbbba00.png

rogeralans wrote:

Loved it mate. Yes, I agree, the shakiness and frame rate were a bit out, but the storyline was good, you certainly can tell a good story. Looking forward to more Tripp Connors! mini/bigsmile

Thanks bud. There is more Tripp Connors coming.
Up next Tripp Connors go's after the Golden Dinosaur.
Stay Tuned.

mini/smile