Re: Egyptian Holiday

Thank you all so much for your comments and for enjoying the film.

Thanks to you it reached number 11 top favorited on youtube!

A DVD is in the works, with Egyptian Holiday, Ham On Set, some BTS stuff, and maybe a few surprises.

Last edited by mobiledeli (April 30, 2011 (10:48am))

It sucked. Just kidding, it was crazy awesome. I hope you make another brickfilm.

Mobiledeli PM me when the DVD is done because I am interested!

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ccvzt0.jpghttp://i51.tinypic.com/9izqe8.jpg

HI! I would like to know how to make the bottle, and i would like to see the elevator set from outside mini/smile

Makerimages animations is back!

makerimages wrote:

HI! I would like to know how to make the bottle, and i would like to see the elevator set from outside mini/smile

For the bottle, he used a modified playmobil bottle from this set:
http://www.worldwideshoppingmall.co.uk/toys/images/products/playmobil-zoo-keeper-pandas-4922.gif

As for the elevator-thing, I'm not sure, I'd like to see behind the scenes photos of that as well.

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

Really looking forward to a DVD! Will there also be a DVD case (don't know if that's the right term for it) with a cover and stuff like that? That would be awesome. mini/smile

-pacific

This is a bit like Avatar. A trailblazing film in all technical areas but that lacked a bit in story. It was still hilarious and the abruptness gave it a cartoony feeling which only certain brickfilmers are able to create these days (KG, Just Kidden, Mindgame, to name a few).

Used to be 'Caidence'

THAT. WAS AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back In Black!

I love going on YouTube and seeing the noobs freak out.

Used to be 'Caidence'

this film is just epic, fantastic job dude mini/yes

Caidence wrote:

This is a bit like Avatar. A trailblazing film in all technical areas but that lacked a bit in story. It was still hilarious and the abruptness gave it a cartoony feeling which only certain brickfilmers are able to create these days (KG, Just Kidden, Mindgame, to name a few).

Its different from 'Avatar' in how its supposed to be clichéd (well, that's how I believe it) and doesn't pretend to be the greatest motion picture event of all time.

YouTube
Max, She/They

it made planning my next movie (treasure hunt) a lot harder

Makerimages animations is back!

Spectacular. It was a real treat seeing all those animation tests pay off. Well done!

Yowzers!  That was awesome!  Very few people are putting this kind of attention to detail, sets, lighting and incredible animation into their brickfilms!  Personally, I would pull the swear word to ensure a G rating, and it's fair to criticise the run tracks a little bit, but overall just an awesome effort!  Of course, I like very fast pacing, so I thought it felt pretty good, not too fast at all!  Great job Spencer! mini/smile

Amazing! I cant tell you how long i was waiting for this to come out! mini/bigsmile

New animator hoping to make my mark in the world!

That was nice! I think you should pull out the swearing though, and then it would be perfect, but that's just my opinion.

Oh! never mind I just saw that you did just that, thanks!

Please don't double-post. Instead, you can hit the Edit button next to Report and Quote on the lower right of your post. Thanks mini/wink

http://i.imgur.com/RnPzz.png
*Signature made by Mighty Wanderer*
Youtube | Twitter

Dude! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING A VERSION WITHOUT THE CURSING!!! mini/bigsmile Epic win! Sorry for the all caps. Haha. But really, I liked and favorited it now, it's much better this way. mini/smile I will now consider it one of the best LEGO movies ever. And probably link it to all my friends. Really, thanks sooooo much. And I'm glad you've put a warning on the other one. Though, I wouldn't call it "mild". I think "brief" would be better.

Is the DVD going to be free?