Topic: [THAC 8] PIG IN A SHOWER

Directory Link

THAC 8 - PIG IN A SHOWER

YouTube

This is my completely horrible entry into THAC 8 on bricksinmotion.com

If you're wondering how this fits the theme, the guy in the pig costume was being ambitious by doing what he did. Yeah.

I don't think anyone will understand this very much.

Also, I was trying to finish this as soon as possible so I could flipping sleep. Sorry about the crappy ending.

Thanks to my voice actors.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Re: [THAC 8] PIG IN A SHOWER

Gotta say, I love the voice acting in this even if I say so myself (all the voice actors/actress!)

The animation isn't amazingly stand out (it's pretty hard to be these days) but what was there was good and complemented the film. Obviously also taking into account that it was done in 24 hours. I enjoyed the absurdity of there being a pig in a shower however I do worry about your eligibility for your interpretation of "ambition".

Last edited by Sean (December 19, 2010 (09:05am))

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

Yeah, I started questioning my interpretation of ambition right at the end when I was making it (the best time to start questioning your story, huh? two hours before the deadline). I started saying things like "WHAT KIND OF CRAP FILM AM I MAKING?!" and stuff. (for a good reason too mini/wink )

I think I could have done better if I had actually picked a different idea and had actually animated for more of my day. I spent most of my day animating a shot that didn't even get in. mini/rolleyes

Thanks for your kind words, Sean.

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (December 19, 2010 (09:10am))

This is made of win.

The comedic animation and the voice acting really sold it for me. Bizarre, but awesome.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

I also want to say that I loved where

Spoiler (click to read)

he jumps out of the costume.

Well animated there. As Daragh also said, the comedic timing was really good.

THAC XIV entry here: (Never) Meant To Be

I'm a sucker for over-the-top jokes, random lines, and cartoony styles. I too particularly loved the voice acting - it fitted the style perfectly.

YouTube
Max, She/They

You've done it again. Hilarious.
4/5

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Loved it, glad you changed mod element preference. I like the colors better than the letters just taped to the wall. You did a good job though, when you did include the m.

Last edited by Living LEGO (December 19, 2010 (01:45pm))

Review

Your humor never fails to make me smile it seems. Not your best by far, however, it lacked focus in places, the animation (Though cartoony) was a bit bland, although I think the plot and voice acting carried this nicely. I have no idea what's ambitious about this, but I guess there's probably I'm not getting.

Story: 5/10
Animation: 6/10
Cinematography: 4/10
Set Design: 5/10
Entertainment Factor: 9/10
Overall: 29/50

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

I love this!

http://tinyurl.com/24rqc2p
http://tinyurl.com/2fo79mjhttp://tinyurl.com/29wkd5hhttp://tinyurl.com/2f9tw29
Sig by RealBrick. I now make sigs, avatars and YouTube backgrounds free of charge! Just PM me, titled one of the options.

I'm surprised at the positive feedback I'm getting. Personally, I feel that it's terrible.

But thanks for the positive feedback anyway, though. mini/smile

-JK

Eh.. This is probably one of your not so good films. Understood you put it in a small time period, but it just seems too rushed.. The cinematography was pretty bland, but at a counteracting end, the animation fit the film well. Voiceacting was fantastic as well.
All in all, expected a bit better, but hey, for 24 hours I still enjoyed it as an entry. mini/smile

-Tejas VIM

I really loved it, dude. And I'm glad I didn't voice act for you, because I definitely would NOT of done such a funny a job as those guys. Good work, dude! mini/bigsmile

Although I think that your interpretation of "ambition" is a stretch, this film is absolutely HILARIOUS!  mini/lol

I love that effect with "An EEEVVVIIILLL Pig!". Absolutley hilarious. mini/smile

So stupid, in a good way. Loved it.

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

funny

lol mini/lol
I like this. I watch it all the time mini/smile

For future reference, if you're going to post in a thread that isn't the Café Corner, please say something that actually contributes to the discussion, as opposed to a sentence fragment, especially if the last post was over a month ago.
EDIT: Also, if you wish to add to what you've already said, please use the edit button and modify your original post.

This concludes today's lesson in "Internet Forum Etiquette 101".

You think you didn't do good but I thought you did great! mini/smile
It made me laugh the whole entire way, even when I re-watch it!

Spoiler (click to read)

PS: I like the part about the pig in the shower