Topic: tim VS fRED

Directory Link

tim VS fRED

Youtube

Here's the muvvie, guys!

You spoiled little brats.

JUST KIDDING. But seriously, this was a VERY big project, and a big deal to edit. But what I did in that short amount of time was quite a feat. I was editing for 10 hours yesterday, it was less than half way finished (in the editing process) when I started, and I got it done. VERY few breaks in between, and very few breaks for my computer too. I think I might have permanently damaged my speakers a bit from those long hours of sound editing. Let me know what you think of the sound editing, that was the thing I concentrated mostly on you'll probably notice. btw, fun fact! This was originally for the Cannes Lego Video Contest. lol, even if I still didn't know it couldn't qualify, there was no possible way I could edit it in time. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed this because I'm taking a break. You won't see me again for another month probably, I'll be here again when the Avant-Garde Contest rolls around. mini/wink

Re: tim VS fRED

I knew it, I loved the part where they were kids. Great job, this was definitely worth the wait.

Awesome job. The animation and VFX were great, excluding a couple of shots were there were green edges around the minifig's. mini/wink

http://thebuttonfilm.com/

You're a crazy guy filmyguy.... You have worked your ass off for this, this beats probably TFU for animation (No offense to FP) but really this is a work of art.... This deserves AT LEAST a nomination in sound editing and animation. Daragh and your voicing were great (Daragh is sure lucky to be in this mini/wink )

- (A very pleased) Tejas VIM

I loved the whole thing, even the set design was very well done. I always like how you put flashbacks in the "specials". mini/bigsmile

-JK

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I love this tim and fRED episode! Very beautiful animation and sound. Very inspiring; makes me want to animate more frequently! mini/bigsmile

MooCJ wrote:

I love this tim and fRED episode! Very beautiful animation and sound. Very inspiring; makes me want to animate more frequently! mini/bigsmile

If it inspires people, I've done my job.

Thanks, everybody! mini/bigsmile

i love everything about it except the voices, wish they were... older?

animation is beautiful

Good job. The animation was nicely done, but I'd disagree with VIM saying that the animation beats TFU. The sound mixing was really good, it was probably the highlight of the short. A pretty good film.

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

Superb.
I hope you never get a new camera though I love the quality you got now, for some reason.

-

Last edited by Lucas (September 1, 2021 (10:32am))

That was epic mini/eek

But I honestly wished I sounded less...monotone for it. I feel like an unworthy candidate for Tim mini/tongue

I hope this wins mini/bigsmile

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/daragh2me/Avatarsposters/allworkandnoplay2.png

filmyguy wrote:

If it inspires people, I've done my job.

That and more. It was very entertaining as well.
The sound was a bit low for me when the visors were down (a very minor point).
Well played. Very well!

CrimStories

Other:  DOTBW      Take Out      Crime Stories      Cyclic     YouTube

Incredible animation, very fluent. I enjoyed the buildup to the fight, and once the fight was underway I was blown away. Really great job, keep making these mini/smile !

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

*Sniff* I knew this day would come.
Superb animation Filmyguy. Deffinetly one of your best films. I love the bit

Spoiler (click to read)

Where Fred thinks that he's cut Jim's live force but it's just a light

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

I can't express the awesomeness expressed in this movie. The animation was freaking amazing, you're someone whom I look up to in animation. You are me idol. mini/smile  But in a non-creepy way.

filmyguy wrote:

You spoiled little brats. JUST KIDDING.

there we go AGAIN... mini/rolleyes

This was fantastic.  Everything was just WIN!

seaforce110 wrote:
filmyguy wrote:

You spoiled little brats. JUST KIDDING.

there we go AGAIN... mini/rolleyes

You're really against filmyguy, aren't you? mini/tongue

-JK

Last edited by Just Kidden (June 16, 2010 (05:32pm))

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Nice work Filmyguy.  The animation was super, but that's not anything new.  If I had one minor gripe, I thought the editing could've been a little tighter in a couple spots, but really that's almost not worth mentioning mini/tongue