Re: Help!

IM SO MAD! mini/twitch  My desktop is a mess from my little bro and sis,the camera wont stop moving,the panel the legos are on wont stop moving everybody is yelling and screaming in my ear,i don't know what fps is,my keyboard is in the way.....GAH!This is SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! mini/madhead

~RaCeRjK~

Tape down your camera and set.

Use Silly-Putty or double stick tape to keep your camera and set from moving. Or you can just film the movie someplace else with a different camera. And fps means Frames Per Second, if you don't know what a frame is, it's basically just one of your pictures.

Last edited by Rusty (March 16, 2010 (01:19pm))

"Doc seriously, do that one more time without warning me first and I'll flip this examination table and roundhouse kick you in the face." - Adam young

You is very wise, Ludvig

@JustKidden Actually once you get into brickfilming using digital cameras are just as good or better than webcams. Look at Nathan Wells for example with his Cannon Digital Camera or Forestfire101 with his Sony Handy Cam.

Master Brix Studios

JustKidden did specify that his advice was a way to start out.
- Aaron

I love the fact that everybody on this website is all nice and replies to EVERYTHING, but when i ask ONE more complex question that requires effort, NOBODY replies. I can see why everyone replied to this one.... MANY questions like this have been asked in the past, so everyone answers to this one because it's easy to answer, and you guys are just going to whore yourselves out to a newcomer because he doesn't feel like finding out how to do these "lego stop motion videos" on his own, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.
My point is; i need a question. If you would be ever so kind to help me, you can find this thread HERE:
http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … xe-cradle/

Formerly future-brickfilmer, then he was Mr. Taco for a while, but now he's swapped foods on us again

Calm down, kid. Is this really worth freaking out about?
Sometimes things get lost in the shuffle; sometimes people who view a topic don't have an answer for you.
Casting aspersions on people's character and accusing them of whoring is no way to encourage people to help you. Instead, post in a calm, civil fashion and remember that no one is obligated to do anything for you.

I love how your name is future-brickfilmer, so even if you've been on this site for like, twenty years you'll still be a noob.

You used the derogatory term for prostitute in your post; that kind of language will get edited by a mod.
The main reason nobody has already moded that is probably because no mod would want to read through a post full of rambling about how lazy the site is.
If this were YouTube, I would be flaming you by now.

Dog

http://i.imgur.com/Vghri.png
I'm back. Possibly.

Well.... sorry for being a jerk. I hate the fact that i have made a bad name for myself for my favorite brickfilmer (filmyguy1). If you fellows at BiM can't answer my question then it's fine.

Formerly future-brickfilmer, then he was Mr. Taco for a while, but now he's swapped foods on us again

future-brickfilmer wrote:

Well.... sorry for being a jerk. I hate the fact that i have made a bad name for myself for my favorite brickfilmer (filmyguy1). If you fellows at BiM can't answer my question then it's fine.

Hey man, half the posts I make on here are sarcastic so don't take anything personally. mini/tongue