Re: Help!

michaelsmovies wrote:
racerjk wrote:
michaelsmovies wrote:

Yes it is. Welcome to the Internet.

Sorry.I know what the internet is,it's just really hard to come by a forum community with people this nice.

When I said that I was joking around. I know you know what the internet is, but I'm just saying the Internet is a big place withe millions of visitors each day. Sorry if you didn't get it.

Yes,i know.And i was just saying that within those millions of people most 3/4 of them are not very nice.But this community is part of that few 1/4 that are really awesome and nice people!Anyway,yeah i get it....lol

~RaCeRjK~

The only problem is I guess you have to earn credibility by being here a long time.

Nope. Earning credibility does not require being here a long time. It takes a good attitude, competent spelling and grammar, and putting thought into your posts.
- Aaron

Well that would of been nice to know when I started.(not trying to be a jerk). I came here before I was a member and it seemed like everybody was nice. So I joined and people did post things on my topics but only a couple people gave me tips on how to do good in BiM.

Last edited by Interbrick (December 14, 2009 (04:00pm))

Sorry for double posting. But this post up here above this one. I didn't intend to say everyone was mean. They are all very nice:)

You could have used the edit button you know... mini/smile

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

Yeah, but if you were watching me post, I edited it like 10 to 13 times. I didn't feel like editing again.

Now lets get back to the topic

There is a Beginner's Guide to Bricks in Motion that every new member should be reading. I shouldn't have to link to it here, but apparently you missed it.
- Aaron
P.S. Also, make sure you read the Rules of Conduct.

Last edited by Jargon (December 14, 2009 (04:56pm))

I read the rules of conduct and  I will read the beginners guide.
Thanks.

Last edited by Interbrick (December 15, 2009 (01:38pm))

Well,turns out i'm not getting the camera for Christmas. mini/twitch Oh well....I have nough money,i'll buy the 9000 web cam if my dad lets me spend my money. mini/rolleyes Control freak.Ah well,one way or another,I'll get it eventually.Anyway,thanks for all your help guys!This will be really helpful once i start! mini/mrgreen

Last edited by racerjk (December 15, 2009 (06:19pm))

~RaCeRjK~

Why not just ask for the quickcam pro. You still have another week.

I don't really want that right now.I havn't tried brick fimling yet so I'm not sure I'll like it.This would also be my only present because my family is pretty poor right now. mini/blankexpression

~RaCeRjK~

Oh, well. Sorry I asked. Besides, I don't even know if I'll like it. I've heard some good reviews on it, but I use a HD camcorder right now. It is going good with it and I don't know if I want to switch to a webcam.

Well,i'd think that if you usually set your legos up away from the computer then id stick with the camcorder.It might not reach to your set,which is why i kinda want the digital camera.I'm gonna use my friends legos (which he has ALOT of) for my videos,if and when i start,and his legos are as far away for the computer as possible in his house.So I'm not sure yet... mini/blankexpression

~RaCeRjK~

Hey everybody just wanted to let everyone know i got a webcam!:mrgreen: Like I said i while ago,I was on a tight budget,so i wound up getting an HP Pro Webcam.Since this topic is pretty old,I don't know if anyone is reading this....but if you are,thanks for all the tips and help! mini/delirium

~RaCeRjK~

Look up Nathan Wells basic animation tutorials...

Used to be 'Caidence'

Does it have manual focus? Please say you looked into that mini/lol
Anyway, try some vids on youtube, nathanwells has great tutorials called "Bricks in Motion" mini/lol
http://www.youtube.com/user/NathanWells

Have fun learning! mini/bigsmile

Tejas VIM Studios

NathanWells is not the way to go. As far as I know, the only decent animation tutorial (out of the two he made)was his walking tutorial.

Anyways, I would reccomend:
NXT Maniac's walk cycle
Rsteenoven's MonkeyJam tutorial
Fancypants' Tutorials
Camera Movement
Ease in, ease out, and running

I'd be happy to answer some questions on animation for you. mini/tongue

Just PM them to me.

I'm talking basic so yeah, those are other great examples of tutorials though!

Tejas VIM Studios

BrickTrick most of the topics are in Eng and Ger. I think the basics will be very importand for you.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Peiler/Brickfilms/Singularity/banner_04.png