Topic: Fight test + Roll and gun test

Hello all,

Here's my second fight test. All comments and critique are appreciated.

Fight test- Youtube

Roll- Vimeo

Kind Regards,

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

Re: Fight test + Roll and gun test

Nice. I think when the guy in brown fell the first time, he got up to quickly. Other than that it was good. Smooth animation mini/smile

Both tests were good.
The fighting test seemed like you could have put a little more effort to make it seem like the characters are actually touching, I think the figs would wobble though, so I guess it's not that much of a problem.
The animation was nice, good job.

Sorry, that fight didn't look too convincing.

It looks like they just run at each other, make contact, fall, instantly get back on their feet, and repeat. I would recommend watching some fight scenes in movies and studying the choreography. You could learn a lot and gain a lot of ideas on how to make your fights look more convincing.

Gojira wrote:

Sorry, that fight didn't look too convincing.

It looks like they just run at each other, make contact, fall, instantly get back on their feet, and repeat. I would recommend watching some fight scenes in movies and studying the choreography. You could learn a lot and gain a lot of ideas on how to make your fights look more convincing.

Thanks for the advice. I agree with the figs getting up too quickly, but I'm not sure what you're getting at with they run at each other, make contact, fall. Isn't this what fights contain? Do you mean make it more unpredictable not just guy hits guy, guy falls over, other guy gets up and hits the the guy? I agree with watching other fights, I will study up mini/smile.

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

Well after you've been hit, you are hurt, so you wont get up as fast etc...