Topic: Batman: Vigilante of Gotham (Episode #1) - Croc!

Directory Link

Batman: Vigilante of Gotham (Episode #1) - Croc!

Batman: Vigilante of Gotham (Epsiode #1) - Croc!

In this premiere episode, people are being kidnapped into the sewers of Gotham City. No one knows what is kidnapping them, so the Batman decides to investigate.

Re: Batman: Vigilante of Gotham (Episode #1) - Croc!

in some areas the Vo's where a bit um whats the word? distorted. like when he first enters the batcave.
still, quite good

It is a little bit rocky. This show is going through an experimental stage. In other words, I'm seeing what works and what doesn't.
The next episode is a little rocky too, but has a lot of improvements.
By episode #3, I hope to have gotten most of the kinks out.

Thanks for your honest opinion. It is appreciated.

also, i think batmans face is flesh coloured when he is in the batsuit and he is yellow when not, you might want to correct that.

Sweet! Your on BricksInMotion too now! Welcome to BricksInMotion, and as I said on YouTube, I loved this video.

SSSSHUDDUP. I love that line.

I wanna thank you guys for your positive feedback. I really hope to get far in the series and gradually improve

Fancy that, I'm make a Batman series as well

Wow, I really like your own introduction to the film, and overall, id say it is pretty good. One thing though, but it might just be me: Batman's voice doesn't sound like its coming from him; its sounds like its coming from the cave, or God or something.

sigelrelster
Scripting: 100% Animation: 3% Post-Production: 0%

elrelster wrote:

Wow, I really like your own introduction to the film, and overall, id say it is pretty good. One thing though, but it might just be me: Batman's voice doesn't sound like its coming from him; its sounds like its coming from the cave, or God or something.

I was experimenting with echo effects. I was seeing if I could make a convincing cave echo. I wasn't really satisfied with it, so I won't be using it in the next epsiode. But thanks for your honest opinion.

You might want to consider new voice actors?

Batman has a deep, raspy voice, and this is just not deep enough.

But apart from that, very entertaining, keep working at it. mini/smile

Brickyman wrote:

You might want to consider new voice actors?

Batman has a deep, raspy voice, and this is just not deep enough.

But apart from that, very entertaining, keep working at it. mini/smile

This show is set in the early years of Batman, so he is still young. I wanted to give him that young voice because of this. I didn't wanna go with the raspy Christian Bale-type voice, because his Batman voice sounds too forced.

But thanks for your honest opinion. I am currently working on the next episode. I'm just looking for some voices for a few characters, which I posted in another topic in the "Audio" section of this forum.

i think batmans voice is meant to sound forced, cause of the pain of his youth and all.

Hey CjaProductions, Here's a Trailer or Teaser, for my Batman Series
http://www.youtube.com/user/AlfaAnimati … _KyqzGwGps

I have included a new YouTube link