Re: LEGO NinjaGo Discussion & News thread

ghostofmrsdaystudios wrote:

there's a set that's 4.99  with Lloyd, but its just him and some weapons, which seems kinda expensive, but yah...

Spoiler (click to read)

I think he wants the Green Ninja version of Lloyd, which will only be in a spinner, although just plain Lloyd is in the $5 booster pack. But I may be wrong as he did say Lloyd, and not the Green Ninja.

i want the plain version, though any green minifigs are cool my book mini/smile

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

i just want the clone trooper battlepacks, maybe i'll pick up anakin's green starfighter, i need an obi wan fig

http://i43.tinypic.com/a57vdl.jpg
Current Phase: Scripting, 16% done
View Update Thread Here

*Off-topic*
BrickHead, if you need the Clone troopers/Obi-Wan, you should just buy them off Bricklink instead of paying for the whole set.

*On-topic*

Spoiler (click to read)

Yes, there's going to be a Lloyd ZX spinner, which comes with Lloyd as the Green Ninja. The spinner has a green bottom, a gold rim and a bit of the side, and a trans-green crown. Lloyd's golden weapon is a long double-sided scythe with this part in green.
It's really cool.

Who the heck is Lloyd anyway?

Lloyd Garmadon is Lord Garmadon's son. He is also

Spoiler (click to read)

the Green Ninja

http://images.wikia.com/lego/images/c/c1/Lloyd_garmadon.jpg only my favorite ninjago character
Edit: me and mighty wanders must have saw the post at the same time mini/lol

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

I feel very behind on this sort of stuff now. Last time I went to the LEGO store, about a month ago, I saw that and was like WHO THE HECK IS THAT GUY

I want skales and fangdom! I really want their tails for a medusa brickfilm!

I don't like all the vehicles in this theme.

I am a really big fan of the other buildings (like the Spinjitzu Dojo and the Fire Temple) and I want more of them. The new Destiny's Bounty seems pretty cool as you get the new Ninja Kendo gear, 4-armed Lord Garmadon and the new Sensei Wu torso design. As other people here have already said, I don't think it seems realistic with vehicles if the story is set in an ancient time.

I'm planning to make a long Ninjago animation, without the vehicles but more ninja/asian like. They make a lot of cool part for orient buildings, but not many actual sets. Just 2 big sets and some very very small.
I think they should make more of small "temples" and old asian buildings that have something to do with ninjas or martial arts.

I know the story and that a lot of people think that it is a cool idea and I mostly agree, but why do these ninjas fight undead and snake men instead of evil samurais and realistic stuff? And why do they have to use vehicles like Jay's Storm Fighter and the Samurai Mech?

This MOC is awesome! In my opinion, LEGO should make that kind of buildings, maybe a bit smaller, as a "Modular Branch" inside of Ninjago. And add other characters like the Sumo Wrestler, the Samurai and Kimono Girl in the sets.

I played the spinner game with my little brother once, and it was actually a bit fun mini/smile

-FBS

I need a new name! HELP

FuryBrosStudios wrote:

I'm planning to make a long Ninjago animation, without the vehicles but more ninja/asian like.

Cool! I'm in the pre-production stage of a 30+ minute brickfilm about ninja and samurai, although it will not be NinjaGo.

http://www.youtube.com/user/skateboardcrazy2
The Youtube channel of god
fyi: I am now known as Fat Cat Films on youtube. Formerly DDProductions

The Green Ninja will not only be in a Spinner,but also in a HUGE set coming this Summer(he's riding a 4-HEADED DRAGON!)